Kamado Fraud Forum    
Kamado Fraud Forum    

SnakeRiverIdaho still waiting........

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Kamado Grief in General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Unbelievable

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 7:05 am    

SnakeRiverIdaho still waiting........

Quote:
Snakeriveridaho
Associate Member
Post Number: 13
Posted on Thursday, July 02, 2009 - 6:33 am:

---------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------
Hello Bob
Still no Kamado. I guess I will be waiting until after the fourth.

Elwood, I went through a similar process as you are. I wanted to wait a while to order. But, after I started reading the recipes and looking at the photos I ordered much sooner than I meant to. I wanted the red venetian but I found out it takes much longer to build so I went with the cobalt blue. If you are impatient, like me, I was told to order one of the 4 standard colors.

Kirk

Elwood
Associate Member
Post Number: 24
Posted on Thursday, July 02, 2009 - 8:02 am:

---------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------
Hi Kirk, Sorry to hear you are still waiting and won't have your Kamado for the fourth of July. Do you have a ship date yet? I wonder how much longer the wait would be for red as opposed to blue. It might be worth waiting a couple of extra weeks for red. I was looking at the standard colors and trying to decide on one. I figure if I can settle on one and place an order then I can start the waiting period. I am still not sure about what size to get though. Thanks
If Elwood orders he's gonna be in the same boat as Snake. Rolling Eyes
curly

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 7:29 am    

If I was Snake I woulda ordered that pretty red ven.

Course he woulda been madder when he didn't get it cause it's so much prettier...but he woulda hadta wait longer to figure out that he was never gonna ever get it.

You know, cause it takes longer to not get the red ven than it takes to not get any of the 4 colors that are easier to get.

Hey, I'm just saying Rolling Eyes
Unbelievable

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 11:22 am    

Curly was right.......

Quote:
Snakeriveridaho
Associate Member
Post Number: 14
Posted on Thursday, July 02, 2009 - 11:35 am:

Hello everyone,
I just talked to Tony. My order didn't make the last shipment so I have another month to wait. So, if I get it an a month it will be 4 months from ordering to receiving.

I was told an additional 8 weeks or even longer for a custom tile order like the red venetian.
Kirk
Didn't make the last shipment? How when there isn't any shipment to miss? He's gettin' the runaround now. Get your money back Snake! Surprised
curly

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 11:38 am    

Well, my math ain't great, but if I remember correctly, 8 weeks plus infinity is still infinity Crying or Very sad

But curiously, there are no other orders are there? What shipment would he have missed. Is there even ONE other person talking about having ordered one?

Snake seems like a pretty smart feller, I believe he will be joining us soon. He'll start to put 2 and 2 together before to much longer...I hope Rolling Eyes
Fetzervalve

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 3:41 pm    

curly wrote:
Well, my math ain't great, but if I remember correctly, 8 weeks plus infinity is still infinity Crying or Very sad

Isn't it infinity +8 weeks? Rolling Eyes
So, why will there be a shipment in a month? 'Cause then they will have to make another excuse 'bout why it missed that one also, I'll bet there has been a world wide run on Cobalt Blue tile and now it actually takes longer than Ven Red. (I also suspect that they didn't pay the Ven Red tile supplier and can't get it any more - hell, maybe that's why they can't make any color!) Very Happy
curly

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 4:33 pm    

Actually infinity plus 8 weeks is still just infinity.

This was my first study of infinity (ok, my first google of infinity)

"Mathematicians tell us that any infinite set—anything with an infinite number of things in it—is defined as something that we can add to without increasing its size. The same holds true for subtraction, multiplication, or division. Infinity minus 25 is still infinity; infinity times infinity is—you got it—infinity. And yet, there is always an even larger number: infinity plus 1 is not larger than infinity..."
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Kamado Grief in General All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: