Kamado Fraud Forum    
Kamado Fraud Forum    

Dripping with sincerity....

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Kamado Grief in General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
fishtail-99

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 4:09 pm    

Dripping with sincerity....

Quote:

Bobh
Post Number: 496

Posted on Sunday, August 02, 2009 - 5:01 pm:
Thank you Richard for the feedback. I will order some M63D to make both fixes needed now, and in the future. Nothing like being prepared! Please tell Tony that our prayers are with him in his time of need.

....and can you please send those f'ing tiles I've been brown-nosing for since I don't remember when?
Unbelievable

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 8:03 pm    

The jokes on you Bob!

Quote:
Richardj
Post Number: 2504
Posted on Sunday, August 02, 2009 - 3:07 pm:

---------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------
Bobh, in an earlier post you asked about the best adhesive to use to set tile. The answer is M63D. We are highly recommending M63 for the hot face coating as well as in any areas where heat might be involved. My write up on "Minor Tile Replacement" should now be amended to use M63D instead of thinset and acrylic.

Quote:
Richardj
Post Number: 2505
Posted on Sunday, August 02, 2009 - 6:28 pm:

---------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------
Bobh, I am sure M63D is all you will ever need. (no rj he still needs his cobalt tiles) And thanks for your prayers for Tony and his mom. We do not expect to hear from Tony next week but it is nice that you and others are thinking about his situation. As you can expect, he was very upset as his family are so close.

Quote:
RJs Twin: Yes Bob, we appreciate you buying some of our new M63D and trying to make everyone believe that you are praying for Tony's mom in an attempt to get your cobalt tiles. The jokes on you Bob, you would be better off just praying for your tiles. If you ever do get your M63D, you still won't have any tiles to use it on.
Razz
fishtail-99

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 3:30 am    

I can't believe RJ is still milking Tony's troubles for sympathy for his pathetic company. I notice RJ doesn't have time to answer the questions from Bdub, but he has time to wail and moan about poor Tony. It's only a matter of time before Tony figures RJ out....
Unbelievable

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:52 am    

A few more sympathetic fanboy's

Quote:
Paradux
Post Number: 338
Posted on Tuesday, August 04, 2009 - 4:25 am:

Tony - our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family during this difficult time.

--Liz & Charlie

Bobrogers
Post Number: 10
Posted on Tuesday, August 04, 2009 - 6:11 am:

Let me add my wishes for Tony, also.

Bob Rogers

Smokeydog
Post Number: 1
Posted on Tuesday, August 04, 2009 - 8:07 am:

Lol, If prayers worked we wouldn't need doctors!

Tony, I hope your mother receives the best medical attention Guadalajara can offer.

Bueno suerte,

SD

Outdoorchef
Post Number: 8
Posted on Tuesday, August 04, 2009 - 8:24 am:

Amen Smokeydog!
I'll sacrifice a goat if you think it will help, but I'd rather it be a hog, I have a hankering for some pulled pork. Now if I could just get a tile sample and get this order on the books...

This guy wants a tile sample. Why not just team up with Bobh, and start a tile fraud forum. LOL Razz
bdonson

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 7:45 am    

I would wager that Tony, if he ever existed, probably left because he never received a paycheck from Richard the Lyinghearted
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Kamado Grief in General All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: