Kamado Fraud Forum    
Kamado Fraud Forum    

"Hijacked"

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Kamado Grief in General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Unbelievable

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 7:32 am    

"Hijacked"

Quote:
Bdub
Post Number: 2
Posted on Sunday, August 02, 2009 - 2:07 pm:

---------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------
So has that shipment arrived yet?

<~> bdub

Bobrogers
Associate Member
Post Number: 13
Posted on Wednesday, August 19, 2009 - 4:34 am:

---------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------
Kirk,

Any word on you new cookers? Labor day is coming up and I'd be chomping at the bit to be use my new cookers for such a big cookout weekend.

Regards,
Bob

I suppose the next excuse that rj will use is that they were on the "Mystery Cargo Ship".
They may be kooking on them right now in Africa . Laughing
Unbelievable

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 12:36 pm    

This should get even better.......

Quote:
Snakeriveridaho
Associate Member
Post Number: 17
Posted on Wednesday, August 19, 2009 - 8:30 am:

Hi Bob

No word yet. I am still hoping to receive my order in a week or so. I emailed sales@kamado yesterday.

Take care,
Kirk

Snakeriveridaho
Associate Member
Post Number: 19
Posted on Wednesday, August 19, 2009 - 12:11 pm:

Hello everyone,

Just to let you all know, my order is being prepared for shipment. My wife and I are very excited.

Kirk

I wonder exactly what prompted kustomer service to suddenly give these folks an arrival date? Could it be because the missing cargo ship has been found? Razz
fishtail-99

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 12:47 pm    

"prepared for shipment" Does this mean they are just now pouring the cement into the forms in that disgusting building RJ calls his factory in Indonesia. Let's see, maybe they'll get around to tiling it in a couple of months after the cement dries. Well, almost dries. You still have to break in a new cooker for months so as not to bubble the tile off. Then a month to truck it to a port, a month or two to wait for a ship, a month or two on the ocean, then it will get lost in the San Diego warehouse for a year, wait for a truck to show up to pick it up, whoops, another month to find another trucking company that doesn't know that RJ doesn't pay his bills, then maybe it gets delivered? Sorry, I'm a pessimist.
curly

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 1:02 pm    

fishtail-99 wrote:
"prepared for shipment" Does this mean they are just now pouring the cement into the forms in that disgusting building RJ calls his factory in Indonesia. Let's see, maybe they'll get around to tiling it in a couple of months after the cement dries. Well, almost dries. You still have to break in a new cooker for months so as not to bubble the tile off. Then a month to truck it to a port, a month or two to wait for a ship, a month or two on the ocean, then it will get lost in the San Diego warehouse for a year, wait for a truck to show up to pick it up, whoops, another month to find another trucking company that doesn't know that RJ doesn't pay his bills, then maybe it gets delivered? Sorry, I'm a pessimist.

A simple email that says you're still on our list...that's all it takes to keep most of us happy. Well, until a year or two passes and then some of us smart cookies start to have our doubts. The other ones, man they can keep them strung on pretty must forever. Those are the ones that go on the special list, they get the stock offers later on Embarassed
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Kamado Grief in General All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: