Kamado Fraud Forum    
Kamado Fraud Forum    

Don't mean to be condesending

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Customer Service Nightmares
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CalKamado

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 7:19 pm    

Don't mean to be condesending

When you purchase these products from Kamado via Paypal and Visa your protected against fraud. I realize some of the problems occur after the 45 day "grace", however you should still make it know to your credit card company and if enough do this, Johnson will be cut off at the knees.

Ebay too!
fishtail-99

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 5:58 am    

Errr, Kamado doesn't sell via eBay and they do NOT take credit cards. Perhaps you should try to buy something from them.

And I don't see how that would get Tony Oliver get his $40,000 back, or the BBQ Guru get the $10,000 they are owed, or the owners of the Nam Sang get their stolen boat back, or the distributor in Indonesia get payment for 4 containers of charcoal.

Take a look around on the forum and you'll see a lot more than simply non-delivery of a charcoal basket.
CalKamado

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 11:33 am    

Errr, I didn't mention a word about a charcoal basket.
fishtail-99

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 1:26 pm    

Errr, that was an example. Richard Johnson's "crimes" extend far beyond simply taking payment for charcoal and accessories, or even cookers and not delivering. And since he doesn't take credit cards and doesn't sell on eBay, those remedies aren't available to his victims. Once he cashes your check, your only remedies seem to be legal action or possibly filing a complaint with the USPS for mail fraud.
The Spanker

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 1:51 pm    

CalKamado wrote:
When you purchase these products from Kamado via Paypal and Visa your protected against fraud.

Not if your cooker falls apart after a couple of years and the company continuously dodges its warranty obligations.

I daresay that is the most common complaint voiced on this forum.
DodgedTheBullet

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 10:15 pm    

Cal, I've been on this site as long as you have and I dare say I've yet to read of someone who has recently paid with a credit card or PayPal. It seems that Credit Card companies or PayPay will no longer work with this slime ball. He even offers people discounts to deal in cash/check which in fact is the only way he seems to be able to do business or should I say allegedly conduct fraud. However, I think he's making a big mistake as I these people seem to be mailing their checks in and I know the USPS frowns on using their system for alleged fraud.
mpit

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 12:58 pm    

You cant draw blood from a turnip. RJ is very good at covering his tracks. Gettiing anythin out of him is highly unlikely.

Last I heard he was back in Indonesia?
kristamat

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 4:28 pm    

CalKamado, if you've had a good experience with these jerks then good for you. As for me, I want my money back because they ripped me off. I'm pissed, and I don't think they should continue to get away with this. I was duped by a cash discount, as were many others who are still waiting for their POSK's or their money back. RJ and his whole family are crooks, period. I wouldn't trust them to tell me grass is green.

~k.
fishtail-99

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 3:36 am    

mpit, RJ is currently conducting his "business" from Las Vega. His "manufacturing" is in Indonesia.
Unbelievable

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 7:53 am    

Here's another place to file a complaint.......

www.pissedconsumer.com Mad
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Customer Service Nightmares All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: