Kamado Fraud Forum    
Kamado Fraud Forum    

SnakeRiverIdaho still waiting...........

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Kamado Grief in General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Unbelievable

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 8:03 am    

SnakeRiverIdaho still waiting...........

Quote:
Snakeriveridaho
Associate Member
Post Number: 19
Posted on Wednesday, August 19, 2009 - 12:11 pm:

---------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------
Hello everyone,

Just to let you all know, my order is being prepared for shipment. My wife and I are very excited.

Kirk

Bobrogers
Associate Member
Post Number: 16
Posted on Tuesday, September 08, 2009 - 5:55 am:

---------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------
Kirk, what's the latest news? Did you get it in time for the Labor Day weekend?

Regards,
Bob

Snakeriveridaho
Associate Member
Post Number: 20
Posted on Tuesday, September 08, 2009 - 6:50 am:

Hi Bob

I never got a shipment date and I have not heard from them in the last month, so I am not sure what is going on. When I here from them I will let you know. Until then it looks like more waiting.

Take care,
Kirk

Outdoorchef
Post Number: 10
Posted on Tuesday, September 08, 2009 - 8:17 am:

Hang in Kirk, now it's time to start planning that Thanksgiving turkey
This would drive anyone nuts! Neutral
curly

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 9:31 am    

I'll bet he feels like he's been snake bit. What does it mean when they tell you your order is being prepared for shipment Rolling Eyes

Not that I doubt them or anything...I mean something is most definately in preparation stages...cause they are honest people...who don't lie Shocked

But just to recap, his check was received by Kamado on April 1st (April fools...ouch). And since he oredered a #3 and a #7, there is probably a heck of a lot more preparation. They surely have people checking to ensure the tiles match between cookers and stuff like that. It gets very technical.

Anyways, he saved a bundle by having them shipped at the same time...assuming he ever gets them that is Sad I'll bet he's gonna be so happy when he cooks that first hunk of meat and sees how great they really are, thinking Thanksgiving or Christmas at this point...but none-the-less, he'll have them for the rest of his life so a few extra months won't matter, right?

Hopefully, he'll get one of the good ones we've heard about, that doesn't crack or shed the tiles...then he'll be double happy.

Oh Lord, what if they shed their tiles (or crack) at the same time? Will he get a discount in shipping if he gets a double replacement. There is really no limits to the savings when you buy more that one.

Hopefully he got a huge load of koal with that order and saved even more. I remember one time when my wife went with her friends to Atlanta on a huge holiday shopping sale...I can't remember the exact amount but they saved thousands of dollars for us that week-end by buying that stuff on sale instead of paying the regular price. I may tell my wife about the Kamado sale they have now and alert her to how much we could save. They woman can do the math right there in her head...she understands the value of buying sales Embarassed

I'm beginning to get excited for Snake.....wooooo-wooooo!

=======================================

Snakeriveridaho
Post Number: 9
Posted on Tuesday, June 23, 2009 - 3:53 pm:

Hi Elwood.
I don't have my Kamados yet. My check was received April first, so hopefully any time. Our favorite color was the red venetian, but you better get ready for a long wait if you order that color. Soon is I receive shipment I will let you know. We did get the gas option also. I ordered a K7 and a K3. The K7 will most likely be our primary cooker. I was swayed to get the K3 with the sale prices and money saved on shipping with the combined order.
Kirk
fishtail-99

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 10:28 am    

Well, as long as the sarcasm is thick in here, remember that EACH KAMADO IS A HAND MADE WORK OF ART! You don't rush an artist. Think what the ceiling of the Sistine Chapel would look like if Michelangelo had let Pope Julius II rush him! IT'S THE SAME DAMN THING! They are so good and wonderful, it is worth the wait! Your constant asking about delivery dates IS INSULTING!
Unbelievable

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 10:45 am    

fishtail-99 wrote:
Well, as long as the sarcasm is thick in here, remember that EACH KAMADO IS A HAND MADE WORK OF ART! You don't rush an artist. Think what the ceiling of the Sistine Chapel would look like if Michelangelo had let Pope Julius II rush him! IT'S THE SAME DAMN THING! They are so good and wonderful, it is worth the wait! Your constant asking about delivery dates IS INSULTING!

Hallelujah! Preach it Brother!

Say no to St. Richard! Twisted Evil
curly

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 11:11 am    

fishtail-99 wrote:

I've heard some of the pyramids took hundreds of years to build. Just think if they'd have tried to rush them? But we still have them don't we?

Granted, some of them have shed their outer layer, and have begun to develop cracks...which seems to be normal with things of this caliber. But 3000-4000 years is a long time to have a pyramid or a cooker. Richard may have actually had something to do with building those pyramids, back when he invented the word Kamado! Maybe he coined the word pyramid...he is so incredible!!!! He may also have invented sailing, just saying!
kristamat

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 7:39 pm    

Curly, Dude, do you think those pyramids would still be standing if RJ had had anything to do with them? And the Sistene Chapel (Aside: I heart Michelangelo) would look like a two year old got loose with a box of crayons. But I think Michelangelo did tell Julius to kiss his ass while he was working on either Julius' tomb or the Chapel.

KMA, RJ.

~k.
Unbelievable

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 9:24 pm    

kristamat wrote:
But I think Michelangelo did tell Julius to kiss his ass while he was working on either Julius' tomb or the Chapel.
Isn't that what rj is telling his kustomers? Wink
nickstone

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 5:21 am    

Quote:
Outdoorchef
Post Number: 10
Posted on Tuesday, September 08, 2009 - 8:17 am:

Hang in Kirk, now it's time to start planning that Thanksgiving turkey

What????? Thanksgiving in 2011, you may have your POSK by then, but don't order the turkey just yet.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Kamado Grief in General All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: