Kamado Fraud Forum    
Kamado Fraud Forum    

IMPORTANT - read this and take this action against RJ

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Kamado Grief in General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
suckeredbyrj

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 5:46 am    

IMPORTANT - read this and take this action against RJ

Everyone should report RJ & Kamado to the following website operated by the FBI and DOJ. It exists to document and pursue internet based crime.

This site won't permit me post a link, so you'll have to search it up as follows...

Google the text "ic3", and you should get a website intended to report internet based crime.

I have submitted a wonderful report which I sincerely hope to be the pebble which triggers the avalanche that will fall upon RJ and his gang of nar do wells (don't worry, I'm not holding my breath).

Please go to this site and report him. We will attract additional attention of the feds of there are several subsequent reports filed.
Nerka

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 3:30 pm    

I think this is the link you wanted to post.

http://www.ic3.gov/complaint/default.aspx
KamadoMow'd

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:28 am    

Just hope a lot of folks file a complaint on the IC3 site. No doubt but that they've got the power to do something about the Kamado Johnsons. It's about time and if enough people do it, they will move on it. Those with warranty problems should file too. What an absolute Fraud.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Kamado Grief in General All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: