Kamado Fraud Forum    
Kamado Fraud Forum    

Oh Dear. Deborah has regained her posting privileges....

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Kamado Grief in General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
fishtail-99

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 11:56 am    

Oh Dear. Deborah has regained her posting privileges....

Quote:
Deborah
Post Number: 95

Posted on Tuesday, October 06, 2009 - 12:01 pm:
I know it has been awhile since I posted but thought since the holidays were comming up we could have some interesting discussions on what we are planning on cooking!
Last weekend we had a birthday party for MOI, and it was a very interesting gathering. First off everyone was dressed as their favorite dead person and I and my daughters prepared a Thanksgiving dinner for all on our Kamado. I had a 19.5 lb turkey that I cooked in 3 hours! can you believe that 3 hours and it was falling off the bone. It was one of the best turkeys I have done and as usual everyone loved it. I have some pictures and will post them as soon as I download them onto my computer. WOW is all I can say, it still amazes me after all this time how easy it is to cook on the Kamado. Does anyone else have any stories to share or how about some new recipes because Thanksgiving will be here soon and I love to experiment with new ideas.

Any thoughts on her claim to have cooked a 19.5 pound turkey in only 3 hours? That's only 9 minutes per pound vs. the recommended 20 minutes or so for roasting at 325 degrees. I wonder how hot she had it. Or how raw the meat was. I can't believe that portland cement has magical properties that somehow cause the heat to penetrate the bird faster than in an oven or any other brand of cooker.

Needless to say this is just another pathetic attempt on the part of RJ to generate some activity on the forum. I can't imagine that anyone wants to talk turkey with Deborah Johnson...
curly

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 12:33 pm    

That's scary, they're trusting Deb to post again. I guess he's pretty much banned all of the possible few that are willing to post a positive komment about kamado Rolling Eyes
KamadoMow'd

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 7:51 am    

Am sure the turkey she cooked was a prebasted/presmoked one. That's way it tasted so good. She was just warming it up and didn't know the difference!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Kamado Grief in General All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: