Kamado Fraud Forum    
Kamado Fraud Forum    

Howdy Y'all

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Kamado Grief in General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
chambde

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 6:08 am    

Howdy Y'all

I'm an old Kamado haver from 2000. I haven't had near as many issues as some so I do count myself in the lucky category. Overall I have been ok with my K but then again I haven't had to deal with RJ too often.

Great stories here. I was on the K forum when gerard posted the story with tiles. That was a classic indeed Laughing
curly

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:15 am    

Yeah, I was also logged on at the time Gerard posted the pics. I was laughing like crazy.

It was right around that time that my neighbor was having cs issues with his #7 (that he bgt because of my #7). It's been down hill for RJ and company since that time.
chambde

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:28 am    

It really is amazing that they are still around. I have been fortunate to have dodged a lot of the issues that I've seen on here.
I find it hard to believe that they refuse to take accountability for their product.
When people see mine and ask where I got it I always tell them to look at a Primo or BGE because K's customer service is probably the worst you'd ever experience. I mean at least the nice folks at the South African banks holding all of that money for me still have it. Razz And I'd probably have just as good a chance of recovering the money from them as I would a warranty claim from the RJ Klan Rolling Eyes
Gerard

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 9:51 am    

Re: Howdy Y'all

chambde wrote:
I'm an old Kamado haver from 2000.

Is that you, Dan? Welcome aboard! Good to have you.
Bring Darryl with you? I haven't chatted with him since early this decade. He's pretty much gone from the ceramic cooking scene as far as I know.

chambde wrote:
I was on the K forum when gerard posted the story with tiles.

Actually that was captured, saved and posted by The Naked Whiz:

http://www.nakedwhiz.com/photofun/tileman.htm

Good thing, cause I had lost them when I switched ISPs way back in the day before there were sites like Photobucket and Flickr.
chambde

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 10:23 am    

Gerard wrote:
chambde wrote:

Bring Darryl with you? I haven't chatted with him since early this decade. He's pretty much gone from the ceramic cooking scene as far as I know.

chambde wrote:

Good thing, cause I had lost them when I switched ISPs way back in the day before there were sites like Photobucket and Flickr.

Outed Laughing Yep it's me. I tried to email you a couple of times over the years but your e-address on the K had changed.

Haven't seen Darrell post in a while anywhere, and don't really hang out at the BGE forum since I have become a master of all I care to cook

Thanks for the link. That is classic. I could only imagine how pissed RJ was, and how quick the thread got deleted.

So how're things? Still up to you elbows in cow rectums Wink
chambde

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 10:25 am    

chambde wrote:
Gerard wrote:
chambde wrote:

chambde wrote:

Outed Laughing Yep it's me. I tried to email you a couple of times over the years but your e-address on the K had changed.

Haven't seen Darrell post in a while anywhere, and don't really hang out at the BGE forum since I have become a master of all I care to cook

Thanks for the link. That is classic. I could only imagine how pissed RJ was, and how quick the thread got deleted.

I also looked for the pic you posted of fornicating 'roos you posted that one time to no avail. That was funny as hell. Hard to believe this much time has passed.

So how're things? Still up to you elbows in cow rectums Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Kamado Grief in General All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: