Kamado Fraud Forum    
Kamado Fraud Forum    

Grill Never Delivered

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Kamado Grief in General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
iammh

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 5:43 am    

Grill Never Delivered

My wife ordered a mosiac #5 on September 8, 2009. Delivery was promised in 12 weeks. We still don't have the grill and phone calls and emails are no longer being responded to. I have filed a complaint and a claim with the Nevada BBB and the Postal Service, but don't expect to ever see my $700 again or a grill delivered.
fishtail-99

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 5:51 am    

Welcome to the forum and thanks for telling your story. We're sorry to hear you were sucked in. I hope you pursue the claims because until someone is able to do something that causes RJ to get into serious legal problems, he's going to continue doing what he did to you. Again, sorry to hear about your problem and I hope someone can help you to make it better.
Unbelievable

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 5:53 am    

Welcome, You may also file a ripoff report.

http://www.ripoffreport.com/liars/richard-johnson-of-k/richard-johnson -of-kamado-has-cc2dd.htm
kdbrink

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:48 pm    

Re: Grill Never Delivered

iammh wrote:
My wife ordered a mosiac #5 on September 8, 2009. Delivery was promised in 12 weeks. We still don't have the grill and phone calls and emails are no longer being responded to. I have filed a complaint and a claim with the Nevada BBB and the Postal Service, but don't expect to ever see my $700 again or a grill delivered.

I would suggest registering on the K forum and raising hell. I had a parts order problem and flooded the board with negative posts two nights in a row. I got banned from the forum, but my order was shipped the next week.

It's worth a try.
Unbelievable

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 6:20 pm    

Good advice Wink
thehandler77

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:17 pm    

RJ's List of Collective RIP-offs

I have an ideal and maybe I’m wasting time, but here’s what I’m thinking. What if the forum started a new header on the index page where a poster posted just how RJ has ripped them off, including all the details? I know it would be similar to “The Problems with Richard J” header, but the thread would amount to hundreds of rip-offs all contained in one unbroken thread. Of course, this whole website is dedicated to RJ's rip-offs and POSKs, but if you’re just a visitor and not a regular you have to go back and find each of the details reading older posts, multiple threads and all the comments. The thread I'm talking about would work best if it was on the main index page under its own heading. Posters would be directed to add their RJ rip-off to it, but the thread would not allow any other comments or replies, just a continuous thread of rip-offs. It’s just a thought for the forum.
fishtail-99

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 3:51 am    

Sort of like a category called "Ripoff Reports" that contain just the facts about each ripoff and without all the back and forth banter that often goes on. Probably a good idea.
Porkchop

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 6:04 am    

good idea handler!
Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 10:59 am    

I agree, good idea.

I will allow replies to a limited extent, though threads will be moderated and locked relatively quickly.

To start, I have moved Tcoliver's investor/dealer warnings to the new "Rip-Off Reports" section. Can you think of a better name? Let me know. Though this may be the best name for new users to find information quickly.

If you find a thread you think belongs in the Rip-Off section, please forward the link to me in a PM.

I will "trim the fat" and move it.

Thanks,
Admin
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Kamado Grief in General All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: