Kamado Fraud Forum    
Kamado Fraud Forum    

How Can I Get Some Customer Service?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Charcoal K-tastrophy
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 5:42 am    

How Can I Get Some Customer Service?

Quote:
How can I get some customer service, ...

Socalbruce

Post Number: 1
Posted on Sunday, March 08, 2009 - 7:11 pm:

I just wanted to charge 15 boxes of extruded coconut and pick it up myself. Nothing more. I'm in in San Diego, so I don't need a Coal Captain to bump up my cost... I'll pick it up myself. But I've called your 2 customer service numbers every day for WEEKS and not once has anyone picked up the phone! I got a reply via voicemail, but no response to an email I sent to sales@kamado.com Is that REALLY your customer service??? Seriously Richard, are you doing so well that you can afford to let your current sales slide like that? I could have been trying order a new #9K. Are your girls in sales just too busy, or what? How about a response to this? It's 7:10 PDT (on 3-8-09!). I can be reached at *****@cox.net. Meanwhile, I'm cooking prime New Yorks on mesquite lump.... bummer.

fishtail-99

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 7:35 am    

He should consider himself lucky. Mesquite lump beats the heck out of moldy krumbly Kamado charcoal.
fishtail-99

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 9:47 am    

Quote:

Richardj
Post Number: 2458
Posted on Monday, March 09, 2009 - 9:53 am:

---------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------
Socalbruce, sorry you haven't reached us. A search provided no messages or emails. Please try richardj@kamado.com and we will be careful to check our junk email.

Our new charcoal container arrives in port on the 15th of March and a few days later will be available in San Diego.

I don't think Koal Kaptains bump up costs, rather they save shipping costs by joining and sharing pallets to reduce freight costs. In your case, living in San Diego you have an advantage (in more than one way!)

Be sure to get your order in as I know exactly what it is like cooking with mesquite lump.......it is a bummer!

What a jerk! Funny how American's have been using mesquite charcoal forever and RJ says it's a bummer. Maybe RJ can't figure out how to control a fire unless he uses his own charcoal?
Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 11:00 am    

Funny, I've been looking forward to using SoCal mesquite lump.

Confused
Unbelievable

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 3:02 pm    

Lazzari......

Sometimes I go to the plant in Brisbane and buy mesquite or the oak mix. The prices are great. Although lately I have been useing Natures Grilling briquettes. They work pretty well and have a good aroma. I don't think they have been reviewed yet. RJ will say anything to make a sale. Wink
kdbrink

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:30 pm    

[quote="fishtail-99"]
Quote:

What a jerk! Funny how American's have been using mesquite charcoal forever and RJ says it's a bummer. Maybe RJ can't figure out how to control a fire unless he uses his own charcoal?

I don't think I've ever used anything but mesquite lump in the 10 years I've owned my #7. Seems fine to me!
fishtail-99

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 6:04 am    

Just another warning to prospective K kustomers. This is typical of RJ. A kustomer of his calls every day, and RJ claims to have no messages. If that is true, how then did they know to leave this kustomer a voicemail? See? Richard Johnson is a liar.

Isn't it convenient that just days after a kustomer komplains about nobody in kustomer service responding to his calls about ordering charcoal, a kontainer of Kamado charcoal is due into port? BS. Another RJ lie hoping to make this kustomer feel like it wouldn't have made any difference if they had answered the phone because Kamado was all sold out. Uh, huh!

And then RJ tells people to email sales@kamado.com, but when that doesn't work, he tells them to email richardj@kamado.com. Jeez, RJ! If one works, the other will work. Why haven't you figured this out after all these years, RJ? And what business would set up their email accounts so that routine emails from kustomers would go into their spam folders? Nope, RJ is lying again. I mean, if sooooo many of his kustomers' emails end up in the spam folder (it's RJ's standard explanation) why the heck doesn't RJ check his spam folder several times a day looking for emails from kustomers? Because it's a lie, that's why.

Standard RJ tactic. Profess ignorance and innocence, and above all, blame the kustomer.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Charcoal K-tastrophy All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: