View previous topic :: View next topic  
Unbelievable

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 5:30 pm    

This is really hard to believe

Quote:
Sooners
Post Number: 9
Posted on Friday, May 14, 2010 - 5:35 pm:

---------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------
Richard,
I have emailed several times of the past month and even Richelle said she would forward you my photos and you would get back to me but I have not heard back. You were very prompt last October when I first had my cracked tile issue but I was never able to fix it the way you suggested and you have been very good about replying to the post above. Now that it has warmed up - I have tried several times to push the tile back into place but it just will not move. About half the tile on the lid has pulled away from the ceramic.

Would you at least provide me some additional guidance. Should I just take it all off? If I do - I will have a lot of small pieces. I have already had about a 2"x"3 inch piece break apart from trying to push the tile back into place. Should I order more tile and try to re-tile? If I have to re-tile - how would I do this with all the small pieces. I just need to know what to do. I wish I could push it back but it will not move. Is all hope lost? Should I just buy another one. Please Help.
John
Well there aren't any pictures yet, but it won't be long. I just can't believe that anyone would waste so much money, beg for help and then offer to buy another as if it won't happen again. That is if they ever receive it. Rolling Eyes
n0mid0

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 9:05 pm    

well why make an offer to buy again? It's just weird
thehandler77

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 4:17 pm    

Another one bites the dust !! - and another one

Maybe he's thinking Richard might call him if he throws out the suggestion he might be willing to buy another one!
kdbrink

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 7:14 pm    

Fat chance he'll ever get a reply!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Hall of Shame All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: