Kamado Fraud Forum    
Kamado Fraud Forum    

You're kidding!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Kamado Grief in General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dwebb

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 8:02 am    

You're kidding!!!

He can go ANOTHER summer without getting a kamado?? He obviously didn't do any research either otherwise he would know.

Quote:
Casey
Post Number: 9
Posted on Saturday, June 12, 2010 - 1:53 pm:

---------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------
I just thought I would reply after noticing that there are some people with complaints. I just want to say that prior to wanting a Kamado I did some research on other brands out there and my findings are that these are the best. I would rather wait for a real Kamado than for a copy. They are priced very reasonably if not a little below. I am sure they will stand by their product, I mean they have been in business since the 1960's haven't they? I am quite sure everyone will get their orders. I hope all is well with the kamado people and I look forward to doing business with you. I can go another summer without a Kamado if I have to.

Your friend, Case
Unbelievable

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 12:47 pm    

He drank the kool-aid. Rolling Eyes
Porkchop

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 6:11 am    

Re: You're kidding!!!

Quote:
Casey

---------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------
...I am sure they will stand by their product, I mean they have been in business since the 1960's haven't they?...Your friend, Case

it's almost funny...
curly

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 5:09 am    

Re: You're kidding!!!

dwebb wrote:
He can go ANOTHER summer without getting a kamado?? He obviously didn't do any research either otherwise he would know.

Quote:
Casey

I just thought I would reply after noticing that there are some people with complaints. I just want to say that prior to wanting a Kamado I did some research on other brands out there and my findings are that these are the best. I would rather wait for a real Kamado than for a copy. They are priced very reasonably if not a little below. I am sure they will stand by their product, I mean they have been in business since the 1960's haven't they? I am quite sure everyone will get their orders. I hope all is well with the kamado people and I look forward to doing business with you. I can go another summer without a Kamado if I have to.
Your friend, Case

That would be a big ole 'YES'...you will have to go another summer without one Rolling Eyes
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Kamado Grief in General All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: