Kamado Fraud Forum    
Kamado Fraud Forum    

Caught this before it will be deleted

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Kamado Grief in General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dwebb

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 3:55 am    

Caught this before it will be deleted

This won't last long.

Quote:
Can't discourage me!
Kamado Discussion Forum » The Kampfire » Can't discourage me! « Previous Next »

Casey
Associate Member
Post Number: 12
Posted on Tuesday, June 22, 2010 - 6:23 pm:

---------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------
Hi Richard and family, I was sent this alarming PM the other day and it really upset me. I wasn't sure what to do about it so I posted it here. I am still very excited about buying my new cooker/smoker and still believe it will be the greatest in the world without any disappointments. Hang in there Richard, I guess some people are just poor sports. Your friend, Case

"Casey,
From your post - it sounds like you are excited that Kamado has replied and you are on your way to getting your K. Maybe you have other reasons to continue your quest for the K.

I know that you have read all the negative posts and may have even received some pm's. IDo what you want to do but please keep in mind that in my opinion - things are different in K land than they were in the eary 2000's. At one time - K may have produced some fine Kamado's but something has appeared to go wrong and over the past 5 years or so things seem to be different.

Before you make your purchase - think about what you will do 2, 3 or 4 years from now when you are in need of service. There are more lawsuits and pending class action law suits that may make this a risky purchase. Will the company be able to survive? What is the succession plan once the owner retires or passes? Who is there that will continue the family business? Take a look at the better business bureau websites and make your own judgement. I am not going to make any judgements or false claims. It is inherent for the K's tiles to fall off as the K website will tell you and it is not as easy a fix as presented by K. I spent 3 days of hard work and over $100 in supplies (not including tile cost) to patch my K and it looked patched. This after 9 months of little to no help from Kamado.

My intent is not to make false claims about K but to provide you with information so you can make an informed decision. This has been one of the very few times that I have ever taken the time to voice my concerns regarding about a company from my experience and what I have learned but I am so displeased with what I have learned and experienced that I wish someone had taking the time to inform me before I made my purchase. I am sure there are others that are happy and everyone will have their own experiences. Not everyone will be happy - that is the nature of business.

Please do your research and speak to some of the vendors who worked with K such as the folks at BBQ Guru or some of the previous tile providers that do business with K and get an unbiased account of their experience." Sooners

Unbelievable

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:34 am    

Well, he has been warned. He deserves what ever happens.
outlaw99

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:27 am    

Case has to be a plant on the K website. No way this guy is real
bdonson

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:40 am    

That's how I got banned, sending a pm to a potential buyer. If he isn't a plant maybe it's true what PT Barnum said.
Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 12:31 pm    

Kinda sucks that he outed someone like that. May he'll get what he deserves.

Confused
dwebb

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:10 pm    

It has been deleted!!!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Kamado Grief in General All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: