Kamado Fraud Forum    
Kamado Fraud Forum    

Casey still trying to get screwed...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Kamado Grief in General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dwebb

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:23 am    

Casey still trying to get screwed...

Promises, promises...

Quote:

Casey
Associate Member
Post Number: 20
Posted on Friday, July 09, 2010 - 1:30 pm:

---------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------
Richelle those look delish! Your teasing me now. I am going to try those soon on my old weber. I will try and send a picture when I do. I have just got to get a Kamado soon! Please help! Thanks again, Case

Quote:

Richelle_j
Post Number: 78
Posted on Friday, July 09, 2010 - 1:53 pm:

---------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------
Casey,
I am sure it will work just fine with a webber! Definitely take some pictures. It is a really good burger I think you would enjoy it. I think next time I will double the bacon =) Send me an email or fill out the online form with what size and accessories you are interested in and I will get a quote.

Richelle

Quote:

Casey
Associate Member
Post Number: 21
Posted on Friday, July 09, 2010 - 2:15 pm:

Richelle, Thank you very much for the reply. Originally I wanted to pick one up in San Diego next month. I have an idea as to the cost and can pay for it on the spot. I would just like to be able to take it with me. My Dad also wants a #3 for his deck, so I thought I could get both at the same time. I need to check, but it might be to late for me to get the free Uhaul now. If I still can would it be possible for me to pick at least one up mid August? Please let me know. Thank you again, Case

Quote:

Casey
Associate Member
Post Number: 22
Posted on Monday, July 12, 2010 - 8:09 am:

Hi Richelle, I hope you get this. I can't seem to find your email address. I went to your profile and only saw one for The Kamadettes. It must be a lot of fun living in Ensenada. I love the fish market there. I would really like to hear more about the Kamadettes. Anyway if you get a chance please send me a reply to my above post either here or privately. Thanks, Case

(Message edited by casey on July 12, 2010)
Unbelievable

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:03 pm    

Quote:
Casey
Associate Member
Post Number: 23
Posted on Monday, July 12, 2010 - 9:58 pm:

Still having difficulty, but I won't give up. I would be willing to settle for another color if the red isn't in stock. Somebody please respond. Richelle I still need your email, and I am willing to send the money before I arrive if you want me to.

Thank you, Case
Razz
dwebb

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 3:37 am    

This is so 'your handle'.
outlaw99

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:31 am    

I can hear Dick Johnson now: "Just send the fucking money"
The Spanker

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:39 am    

outlaw99 wrote:
"Just send the fucking money"

That would be Deborah.
dwebb

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:18 am    

There is movement...

Quote:

Richelle_j
Post Number: 79
Posted on Tuesday, July 13, 2010 - 12:09 pm:

Hi Casey,
You can pick up at the San Diego warehouse. I will check and see if there is anything available right now for pick up right now or would be ready for pick up in mid August. The Kamadettes are just the women of Kamado anyone could join! We are not living in Ensenada anymore but it really was quite the experience.I do miss the fish tacos!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Kamado Grief in General All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: