Kamado Fraud Forum    
Kamado Fraud Forum    

Two years and still waiting
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Customer Service Nightmares
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Unbelievable

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 7:18 am    

Two years and still waiting

Quote:
Davealoha
Associate Member
Post Number: 19
Posted on Monday, July 19, 2010 - 7:58 pm:

---------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------
2 years later still trying to get a damper collar top kit and a meat hanger for a number 7. I've contacted Tony several times and he says that he'll call back. I haven't had one call back. I have other friends that have tried to tie my order in with theirs and even went to pick up the order twice only to be told the parts were in another warehouse.... I really appreciate any advice on how I can secure these parts....
curly

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:55 am    

Just send the money Rolling Eyes

Looks like Alibubba chimed in...he's one of their biggest fans. I'll bet even AlanZ can't get a tile at this point Laughing
fishtail-99

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:19 am    

Quote:

Alanz
Post Number: 1239

Posted on Tuesday, July 20, 2010 - 10:13 am:

I too am waiting for some items.

So exactly WTF is that supposed to mean? Why in the world would Alan have posted that? Is he finally going leave the fold? Will we see him here next? Is 2012 really going to be the end of the world? WTF?
Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:33 am    

Wow, even Alanz, the Great Enabler himself. Enjoy your wait, Alan.
curly

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:12 am    

OK, that's grounds for Alanz to get kicked out of the forum. I say they lock him out Shocked
Unbelievable

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 3:08 pm    

You may be right Curly.........

curly wrote:
OK, that's grounds for Alanz to get kicked out of the forum. I say they lock him out Shocked

Quote:
Richelle_j
Post Number: 80
Posted on Tuesday, July 20, 2010 - 3:31 pm:

---------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------
I just sent private messages to you all with updates. Alan Richard will be giving you a call tomorrow afternoon. Thanks!

Richelle
Yeah, Right after the lunch buffet closes! Razz
fishtail-99

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 3:17 am    

Here's how it's going to go:

Richard: Alan, WTF are you posting on the forum about a couple of cheap pieces of metal for. GODDAMMIT we pay you to run our forum, not point out the fact that we are fraudulant operation. We've given you thousands of shares of our stock over the years and this is the thanks we get?

Alan: Oh, I am sooooooo sorry, I forgot!

Richard: Ok. Then bend over.....
Unbelievable

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 6:09 am    

Bob may finally be getting the picture

Quote:

Bobh
Post Number: 525
Posted on Wednesday, July 21, 2010 - 6:33 am:

Richelle/Richard

I like to think that I have been a friend of the company and the family since my first foray with Kamado in 2006. I have been reading here since day one, and have never seen folks so down from lack of response. To then have you PM the noise makers, and exclude the rest of us, is a bit demoralizing. Add that to the fact that Alan (a moderator) gets a call from Richard, furthers the feeling that we are not important to the company nor the family. I am quite sure that that DASTARDLY FAUX FORUM will take my post here and repeat it over there. I will never know though as I do not even read there. I do think that whatever is troubling the company and/or preventing the shipping of Kookers and parts, should by now have been made plain to us all. If this post gets your dander up, then I apologize in advance, but we all just want transparency.
I hope Bob shows up here after he get's banned. Wink
Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:01 am    

"Dastardly Faux Forum"

LOL

Razz
fishtail-99

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:12 am    

Bobh has a bit of a nerve.....

He is seeing over and over first hand how the Johnsons are SCREWING their customers and he has the nerve to criticize this forum? He is so out of touch, it's unreal!
Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:21 am    

Quote:
Casey
Post Number: 26

Posted on Wednesday, July 21, 2010 - 10:19 am:

I am really sorry to hear there are so many having problems. Bob, don't you think Richard should be able to call Alan? I mean Alan is the moderator. They should be in contact regularly. Honestly, I think Richard is just a very busy man. Richard mentioned he loves sailing. I for one hope he's out doing that very thing and taking a long well deserved break. Dad always taught me to practice patience.

Thanks again, Case

Quote:
Boy_r_dee
Post Number: 3

Posted on Wednesday, July 21, 2010 - 10:54 am:

On September 1, 2019 it will be a year that I bought two Kamados a #7 & a #9. I also paid for a table attachment for my #9 for $210. I have not received the table nor the money refund I've requested countless times. I've been put on ignore. How can you in good conscience treat a customer in this manner?
Leon M

Quote:
Bobh
Post Number: 527

Posted on Wednesday, July 21, 2010 - 12:15 pm:

Case, I really have no problem with Richard calling Alan, however if you noticed this (attention) came about after Alan posted that he too was awaiting parts. Many are awaiting parts and or accessories that have been ordered, and in many cases paid for. Yet they, after as much as a year do not have the goods.

I personally convinced a friend to order and pay for a #7, plus several accessories. She got the #7 and SOME of the accessories, but she was double charged for shipping, and after many contacts (some by me in her behalf), she has about given up. she does this with the firm conviction that she loves her kooker, but would never recommend the Kamado. Pity that!

Case, you just joined the forum AFAIK in late April this year, and I have been here several years ahead of you. How dare you sir to take a portion of my post and use it to scold me. How Dare You SIR!

I like how Bobh seems to think seniority counts for something on the internet. Let alone the Kamado forum. The only people that matter at Kamado are the NEW SALES. Once they have your money, you're just a hassle.
fishtail-99

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:26 pm    

Has Bobh been studying drama, or something? "How dare you sir!" F me! That is straight out of a 1930's movie.

YOOO HOOO!!!!! Bobh!!!!!! The sooner you join this forum, the sooner you can grow up and admit you made a huge error in judgement all these years.
dwebb

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 1:48 pm    

Bobh scolds Richard...

Quote:

Bobh
Post Number: 528
Posted on Wednesday, July 21, 2010 - 12:21 pm:

Richard,

My two posts in this thread is as close as I have came to finding fault with the Kamado company, or you yourself. I do not intend it in these posts either, but with so much acrimony, and I hate acrimony, Please Richard, open up and tell us what is going on. Answer our questions and fully disclose. If there are problems beyond your control fine, but to not answer begets these kinds of posts. Of course it is possible for the administrator to make these post disappear, but I would hope that would not happen. Thank you.
Nerka

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 5:28 pm    

Truth is Bobh finds so much fault with the Kompany he will no longer promote Kamado on the Wine forum.
Unbelievable

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:27 pm    

Fishtail99 Wrote:
Quote:
Has Bobh been studying drama, or something? "How dare you sir!"

Sounds a little like Porkchop. Razz
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Customer Service Nightmares All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: