Kamado Fraud Forum    
Kamado Fraud Forum    

Dragonfire Kamado

View previous topic :: View next topic  
chris20fan

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 2:01 pm    

Dragonfire Kamado

DO NOT BUT ONE OF THESE GRILLS!!!!!!! I bought one less than a year ago off e-bay because they looked better than any grill out there, stainless base, springs ect... I received it and the base is cheap, everything on it it thin. That being said it cooks great I have been braging about it everywere about what great deal I got, boy was I wrong. I noticed about a month ago my firebox was cracked so I called Wheeler Grills were I purchased the grill they said they were having problems getting replacement parts? So next step was the web site, I contact the North America sales they said they quit dealing with Dragonfire Kamado because they could get no response but they were kind enough to give me the owners e-mail address. I e-mailed the owner and by suprise I received a response the next day saying to send in pictures and tell him what i needed, I of course did that the next day. I have not herd a word from these yahoos, I have left numerous messages with the owner and the rep I bought the grill from. I just talked to another rep and got the same story CRAPPY SERVICE.

AGAIN DO NOT BUY THIS GRILL !!!!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Rip-Off Reports All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: