Kamado Fraud Forum    
Kamado Fraud Forum    

Just another story of many...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Kamado Grief in General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mahoney

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 12:13 pm    

Just another story of many...

Hello all,

Sorry to echo a familiar theme, but I'm really having trouble getting through to anyone at Kamado HQ. I won't get into details of all the commo I've attempted - busted damper for a year, tryin my hardest to get a shipment of parts and such. I'm actively concerned for the health and viability of our friends at Kamado HQ. Are you still in business?

Sincerely,

Nelson

Hello Nelson and All,
There are some transitional changes going on a Kamado (all for the good)so I do apologize if you had a hard time reaching us. The best at this time is by email. Sales at kamado dot com and Service at kamado dot com. Nelson I will PM with some different orders we have on file for you. I sincerely appreciate your concern but all is well here at Kamado.

Kamado Team
Richelle

Great to hear it. There is nothing better than when my #7 is blazing at 500 plus, searing a giant hunk of cow. Although it'd be great if I didn't need a brick to adjust my chimney. Looking forward to hearing from you. Dynamite news.

Mahoney
Post Number: 156

Posted on Monday, November 08, 2010 - 11:59 am: Edit Post Print Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Nelson, please don't believe the hype. Trust me, Richelle will go dark on you at some point, smiley faces and exclamation points in her emails notwithstanding. There is a reason this forum used to get many posts a day from faithful customers, and they all disappeared. There is ALWAYS an excuse ("check your spam folder", "phone difficulties", some "transitional changes", etc...), and there is never a successful delivery of product these days. I suspect they used to operate where they would use existing customer money, and count on new customer money to cover your order down the line. When the economy turned, the pyramid did too. I was a kamado fan-boy in the past, so hopefully you will get my message before it is deleted. I am out money I will never see. Am I going to see a post saying they have been trying to contact me? Or that it shipped? I doubt it, it will be deleted. I am one of many that have sent money and never seen the product. If you don't believe me, visit kamadofraud dot com . Buy a ceramic cooker that you will actually receive, and that you will be able to order parts for in the future. It won't take long to figure out that is BGE, Primo, or komodo kamado dot com . Or get a WSM. Best of Luck! Richard's daughters are beautiful, but don't confuse that for innocent.

ps - i had to modify some of the email and web addresses above because this forum wouldn't allow it with being a new forum poster.
Mahoney

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 12:17 pm    

wow, that was quick. my post is already gone, and surprisingly, I am banned Smile

--------------------------------------

Suspended Account

Your account has been suspended by board moderators. For information, please contact a moderator. You are not permitted to log in until this matter is resolved.
Unbelievable

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 3:53 pm    

Welcome Mahoney!

Typical. So, what's your full story? You mentioned you have something on order.
Barriere

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:20 am    

[quote="Mahoney"]wow, that was quick. my post is already gone, and surprisingly, I am banned Smile

Suspended Account

Your account has been suspended by board moderators. For information, please contact a moderator. You are not permitted to log in until this matter is resolved.[/quote]

I have not even been given a chance to be banned.... I'm still waiting for an moderator to give me access as a member

tx
Gilles
kdbrink

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 9:50 pm    

Mahoney wrote:
wow, that was quick. my post is already gone, and surprisingly, I am banned Smile

Suspended Account

Your account has been suspended by board moderators. For information, please contact a moderator. You are not permitted to log in until this matter is resolved.

Welcome to the forum from another banned K-forum member (after 5+ years of participation).
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Kamado Grief in General All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: