Kamado Fraud Forum    
Kamado Fraud Forum    

Casey figures it out...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Kamado Grief in General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dwebb

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:04 am    

Casey figures it out...

He finally can read...

Casey
Post Number: 47
Posted on Tuesday, April 05, 2011 - 10:55 am:

---------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------
Thanks Bob & Don, I think I am going to have to pass on buying any Kamado since the warranty is not honored according to the other frustrated posts I have read. I feel uncomfortable in making any purchase at all now. Thanks Richard!

Good bye & good luck! Case
Porkchop

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:43 am    

THE WOLFMAN HOWLS!

next on the hitlist of people soon to be booted from RJ's forum...

Wolfman wrote:
Do not spend any money on a warranty....or anything else. My #7 is still under warranty and I've been trying to PAY for a firebox for the last year and a half, not even trying to get one on warranty. I was told a couple of times that "your firebox will ship out tomorrow" and was told at one point that my firebox "has been shipped" only to find out when I asked for the tracking number that it has not been shipped.

Not only do you have to be the original owner you also have to have the original receipt but as I said that really doesn't do any good as I can't even PURCHASE a firebox. Someone PM'd me and told me to just go get one of the small smokey joes and use the bottom half for a firebox. I guess that's what I'll have to do after I fixe the large crack from the top of the bottom half all the way down to the lower vent with fireplace repair calk or whatever it is. I would recommend a Primo XL or a Grill Dome.

soon to be scrubbed by the Kamado Ministry of Information...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Kamado Grief in General All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: