Kamado Fraud Forum    
Kamado Fraud Forum    

Still waiting for parts...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Customer Service Nightmares
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dwebb

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 5:16 pm    

Still waiting for parts...

Richardj
Post Number: 2668
Posted on Friday, October 28, 2011 - 5:49 pm:

---------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------
Life IS good! Ribs on the K5 wishing it was a K7 for the World Series. Have fun and best to all.

Bushco
Associate Member
Post Number: 23
Posted on Wednesday, November 02, 2011 - 11:25 am:

---------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------
I could be cooking ribs on my #7 if someone would tell me when the firebox that was on invoice is going to ship? All of the other parts arrived but no firebox. Please give me a little help here so I can get my #7 up and working as it was intended. I have included my phone number in my emails since nobody ever answers the phones at Kamado.
Thank You
Unbelievable

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 9:31 am    

haven't you heard?

They are under new management? Rolling Eyes I think this means anyone that is owed anything has just run out of luck. Evil or Very Mad
Kamado Grills

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:30 pm    

Re: haven't you heard?

Unbelievable wrote:
They are under new management? Rolling Eyes I think this means anyone that is owed anything has just run out of luck. Evil or Very Mad

I would not say "run out of luck" per say. Yes we only purchased the assets, but we are also trying to devise ways for each particular instance to take care of any customer needs.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Customer Service Nightmares All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: