Kamado Fraud Forum    
Kamado Fraud Forum    

Kamado is under new management?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Kamado Grief in General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
outlaw99

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 8:50 am    

Richard's favorite line: "Just get the fuckin money"
GMetz

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 10:00 am    

Securities

I spoke with John McGlamery, the head prosecuting attorney for the NV Attorney General's office. He said that those of you that have purchased securities from RJ should file a complaint with the NV Secretary of State, regarding sale of fraudulent securities, against Richard Johnson and Kamado Corporation. See the following link, under Regulations & Enforcement, File a Complaint. (This does NOT go against the new owners unless they purchased the corporation; it goes against RJ and Kamado Corporation.)

http://nvsos.gov/index.aspx?page=6

Kamado Grills people, because of your dealings with RJ, you most likely have location/contact information for Mr. Johnson. It would be prudent to share that information if you are able. It sounds as though he swindled you as much as the rest of us. You may also have a case regarding nondisclosure.
Unbelievable

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 10:19 am    

outlaw99 wrote:

Now that's the real richard right there! Wink
Gerard

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 4:58 pm    

Re: shareholder here

outlaw99 wrote:
I to, like Tony, am a shareholder in the Kamado Company. Bought $10,000 worth of stock back in 1999.

You're only telling us this now???? Shocked

outlaw99 wrote:
I have too many stories to tell of Richard and his bullshit.

Don't let us stop you... we live on RJ tales... we'll let you know if you ever exceed what we consider, "too many". Razz Razz Razz

outlaw99 wrote:
Hey Gerard: I was the one that took the photo of your refund check to prove it was real. You can't possibly imagine what I had to go through to get Richard to issue that check

Actually I can, and thanks belatedly. I didn't even want a refund, I just wanted the replacement cooker as promised. It was only after RJ sent me a nasty threatening email (after I posted my tile photos) that told me he was sending a refund that I ever considered getting one. After he planted that seed, it was all I was willing to accept. Tom? Giordano? (or something like that) called a few days later and basically offered me two cookers rather than a refund, but I refused. The refund still took weeks. Obviously the photo of the check was to pacify me until he had the funds available to send it and me cash it. Twit.
Gerard

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 5:17 pm    

Re: Securities

GMetz wrote:
I spoke with John McGlamery, the head prosecuting attorney for the NV Attorney General's office....

I was hoping you were monitoring this, GMetz. Even though I don't have a dog in this hunt, you rock.

But you already knew that.

BTW, I think the stock sales occurred while the Kompany was in California. Would the aggrevied investors still file in Nevada?

GMetz wrote:

Kamado Grills people, because of your dealings with RJ, you most likely have location/contact information for Mr. Johnson. It would be prudent to share that information if you are able. It sounds as though he swindled you as much as the rest of us. You may also have a case regarding nondisclosure.

I don't think Chris and John feel like they've been swindled. I hope they're right. I don't think they agree that they could face claims by previous investors and they think that RJ was legally able to sell the business. I have no idea but I imagine that investors will have to be accounted for.
tcoliver

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 5:34 pm    

Yeah, it clearly states it should be against someone in Nevada. I wonder if there is such a page for California.

I too agree that Chris and John need to share RJ's location, hopefully they will.
Gerard

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 5:35 pm    

outlaw99 wrote:

If you had shared that earlier, I bet Admin would have made that this site's logo, though "Peeling Away the Tiles to Expose the Crumbling Underbelly" is pretty good.
GMetz

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 5:47 pm    

Securities

When I talked with one of the guys this afternoon, he indicated that RJ did not disclose the stock issues, and other problems that they are just now discovering. I don't think they have any liability for the debts and fraud perpetrated by RJ. But according to McGlamery, RJ is still accountable if the new guys only bought the assets and not the corporation. His recommendation is that the holders of the securities file a securities complaint.

If the securities were purchased in CA, you probably have to file the complaint in CA (personally, I would file it in both places):

http://www.corp.ca.gov/about/complaint.asp

RJ weaves a tangled web, but there is always a bigger badder spider lurking in the shadows, and it will get him eventually - patience and persistence is key.
tcoliver

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 6:50 pm    

Thanks for the links, I will be filing in both locations. If anything maybe the old man will spend his last days behind bars, also I noticed that Deborah signed the stocks also so maybe she will get put behind bars along side RJ. We'll see what develops.
tcoliver

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 7:13 pm    

John and Chris you need to help us out and put some pressure on RJ to clear his responsibilities with his "shareholders". He needs to use his proceeds from your purchase of the company to refund us for what we paid him. As we now know these are fraudulent "shares" however this still can have a negative affect on your business. RJ had the responsibly to disclose this issue to you and since he didn't he has the obligation to clear this up. If we decide to reopen our lawsuits it definitely could get messy. You guys certainly have a legal cause against him and may want to go that route in order to get this resolved.
tcoliver

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 9:28 am    

Ok, I filed my complaint. In case anyone else needs to file the Johnsons address is:

9057 Sosa Creek Ave.
Las Vegas, NV 89149
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Kamado Grief in General All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: