Kamado Fraud Forum    
Kamado Fraud Forum    

Kamado is under new management?
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Kamado Grief in General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Unbelievable

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 9:26 am    

Kamado is under new management?

This should be good. Wink
Porkchop

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 9:27 am    

phone is a cellie in north las vegas... gee, that's weird.
Unbelievable

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 12:34 pm    

Still in Vegas............

Quote:
Yes it's true! Kamado.com the home of the Original Kamado Grill is now under new ownership! We're currently working on our new website. This state of the art upgrade will give you access to the most amazing grill & grilling accessories on the planet. During this brief downtime please direct your concerns, questions and inquiries to the contact information provided below. No stress! Great things are happening behind the scenes and we cannot wait to show you what we've been cooking up! Our dedicated support staff will be happy to answer any and all concerns in a super-quick fashion. Thank you for your interest and patience while we make these changes!

Still 100% Made with Pride in America!

Kamado Grills
4675 S. Polaris Ave. Suite #K
Las Vegas, NV 89103
[702] 810.5243
kamadogrills@gmail.com
If it is in fact under new ownership, I hope they will make right by the old kustomers who got burned by rj.
Porkchop

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 5:54 pm    

well, hopefully this is good news. my favorite cooker was made by Dennis Linkletter, who kind of did the same sort of thing. if this creates the opportunity for someone to step in and rock some good service, and be honest, and make a quality product, that is really great.

BUT, i will be watching for sure. and i really DO hope they step in and honor the companies previous warranty issues and outstanding orders. that would go a looooOOOOOnnng way.
Kamado Grills

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:21 pm    

Hey guys! Just wanted to let you know that yes, Kamado grills is in fact under new ownership and are currently setting up shop in our new facility in Las Vegas. We have NOTHING to hide and welcome all questions and/or concerns anybody may have! My partner and I purchased the assets of the company from the former owner and will be doing everything we can to bring this product back to its former glory. We have been busy working on ways to improve the product and have already done so in a few minor ways. We also have been overwhelmed with the gracious responses from the customers that we have already spoken to and look forward to working out something for all customers of the Kamado products. As part of our new marketing and advertising, we are also currently devising a plan to get the customers with back ordered units delivered, but please be patient as this will not be an overnight deal to complete.

As far as the cell #, yes it is a cell phone, and no it is not in North Las Vegas. We did this due to the fact that customer service has been sorely lacking and we needed to go above and beyond by being able to respond in the quickest manner possible. With todays smart phones, we are able to take calls, answer emails, and many other things that are needed to better serve the customer in a more expedient manner.

To also help obtain reassurance in placing an order, our merchant services should be fully open for use by the end of the week allowing customers to place an order with a sense of security that a credit/debit card allows.

As far as the old customers needs, we have already started taking orders to get units back on line with missing parts that have been sorely needed and should have them being shipped within the next ten days. We have also gone out of our way to try and take care of the customers needs while providing a cost effective solution that is fair to Kamado and the customer.

Please feel free to contact us for any questions or concerns you may have. If you find yourself in Las Vegas and want to stop by the shop, please contact us and we will be more than willing open up the shop for you as we are less than a mile west of the "strip" and easily accessible.

Kamado Grills
4675 S. Polaris Ave. Suite #K
Las Vegas, NV 89103
[702] 810.5243
Got my Money back

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 3:49 am    

New Management

Ok "new management" if you believe in transparency, then list your names and business id so we can all look you up and belive for ourselves this is really "new management" and not yet another Richard, Richelle, Laura and the bitch mom's attempt at hoodwinking the public.
fishtail-99

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 5:17 am    

One does have to wonder why anyone would buy the assets of a company that has absolutely ZERO good will and is known as a bunch of crooks. Good luck but you have one bitch of a mountain to climb.

And why are you posting all over this forum, but not a peep out of you on the Kamado Forum? That's where you should be conducting your campaign of good will.
Porkchop

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 5:44 am    

kamado grills - this is gonna be one TOUGH audience to win over, but if you can do that, you are on your way. for the sake of those customers that have had less than satisfactory experiences with the FORMER management, i sincerely wish you success.

i'm sure you guys know this will be an uphill battle, but if you can really turn things around, you will have earned any success you experience. personally, i will be watching and really pulling for you to live up to the words above.

there are lots of hard feelings, but my own presence on this forum has not been about schadenfreude, but change. if all the work this board represents brings positive change, then i would consider the mission accomplished.

good luck!
bdonson

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 12:01 pm    

I checked the address on Google Earth and called Cheyenne Auto Parts and also Arnone's Auto Body Shop. I tried Souvenir Suppliers which appeared to have gone out of business; I did however receive a call back from them. At any rate none of those three businesses had ever heard of "Kamado Grills",,, i'm just sayin!
Kamado Grills

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 12:27 pm    

bdonson wrote:
I checked the address on Google Earth and called Cheyenne Auto Parts and also Arnone's Auto Body Shop. I tried Souvenir Suppliers which appeared to have gone out of business; I did however receive a call back from them. At any rate none of those three businesses had ever heard of "Kamado Grills",,, i'm just sayin!

suite L is/was Souvenir Suppliers is obviously located right next to our shop located in suite K. None of our neighbors actually know who we are yet as we were only at the shop cleaning and prepping to move in over this weekend. Yes Arnone's Auto Body Shop is located a few suites down and Napa auto parts is directly behind us.... I'm just sayin!

Give us a bit and we will post pics of the shop with these companies in the back drop of course or you can wait to hear from a few customers that have already scheduled time in their upcoming vacations to stop by and say hi to us.

Either way, we already feel like we are trying to put out a house fire with a water pistol and dont expect everybody to just assume everything is ok immediately. As long as we are welcomed we will continue to post here on this forum and extend a helping hand to those who need it.
Porkchop

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 12:36 pm    

if i schedule a visit, i expect a comped visit to the Bada Bing Men's Club Shocked
Kamado Grills

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 12:45 pm    

Porkchop wrote:
if i schedule a visit, i expect a comped visit to the Bada Bing Men's Club Shocked

LOL.....there are a few "gentlemens" clubs around us as we are located in commercial zoning and we would have no problem buying you a drink if ya wanted to stop by. Wink

btw Porkchop....noticed you are located in Illinois? My father in-law lives in Naperville, so maybe you can buy me a drink if I head out your way? Laughing
Porkchop

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 12:55 pm    

i'll pour you one and you can see my *ahem* "vintage" textured kamado... the seed of discord that started a movement... (ok, maybe that's a little bit of an exaggeration)
Kamado Grills

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 1:06 pm    

Porkchop wrote:
i'll pour you one and you can see my *ahem* "vintage" textured kamado... the seed of discord that started a movement... (ok, maybe that's a little bit of an exaggeration)

Looking forward to it!
The Spanker

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 4:08 pm    

Best of luck to you. I'm glad that you are posting here and that you are aware of the past misdeeds of the company you now own. Hopefully you already had thoroughly read through this forum so you knew something about who you were dealing with in your negotiations and transactions.

Kamado Grills wrote:
...My partner and I purchased the assets of the company from the former owner ....

I'm not an attorney, but I imagine you also assumed the liabilities in your purchase. Those liabilities are huge. I hope you know that there are plenty of folks out there that are owed entirely new cookers. And there have been rumors of back taxes and financial obligations to previous investors, suppliers, shippers and employees.

Can't imagine that the assets could, in any way, justify the assumption of those liabilities. But I'm a mediocre business man at best - I hope you and your partner know what you're doing.

Kamado Grills wrote:
...We have also gone out of our way to try and take care of the customers needs while providing a cost effective solution that is fair to Kamado and the customer.....

I fear what is fair to the customer (see above) may not be doable by anyone no matter how well intentioned.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Kamado Grief in General All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: