Kamado Fraud Forum    
Kamado Fraud Forum    

Kamado is under new management?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Kamado Grief in General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
fishtail-99

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 4:40 pm    

Depends on what they bought. If they didn't buy the company, I'd say they've no obligations. For all we know they bought the domain.

But if they did assume the obligations, wow, that's a ton of money.
Kamado Grills

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 5:56 pm    

fishtail-99 wrote:
Depends on what they bought. If they didn't buy the company, I'd say they've no obligations. For all we know they bought the domain.

But if they did assume the obligations, wow, that's a ton of money.

Yes, we only purchased assets. Even know we did not purchase the liabilities we are devising a plan on a case by case basis to try and help those who are in need.
The Spanker

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:25 pm    

Quote:
Yes, we only purchased assets.... we did not purchase the liabilities.....

Hope you had a great attorney devise the contract and didn't just take RJ's word that you weren't assuming his liabilities.
Kamado Grills

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 7:19 pm    

The Spanker wrote:
Quote:
Yes, we only purchased assets.... we did not purchase the liabilities.....

Hope you had a great attorney devise the contract and didn't just take RJ's word that you weren't assuming his liabilities.

indeed Wink
tcoliver

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 3:15 pm    

Kamado Grills, as you most certainly know RJ sold me stock in the company. I have emailed you the agreements and the stock certificates. I'm awaiting your phone call to understand how you plan to resolve this issue. Obviously this would go a long way in proving you are truly committed to writing the wrongs of the Kamado Company.
Tony
fishtail-99

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 4:11 pm    

It might take a lawyer to sort it out, but one could reasonably argue that Kamado didn't have the right to sell its assets without agreement from all shareholders.
Schadenfreude

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 6:37 pm    

Porkchop wrote:
... my own presence on this forum has not been about schadenfreude, but change....

Guess we march to different drummers, PC.
The Spanker

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:09 pm    

fishtail-99 wrote:
It might take a lawyer to sort it out, but one could reasonably argue that Kamado didn't have the right to sell its assets without agreement from all shareholders.

I know... hitherto RJ has only been selling stock shares of liabilities and expenses. Assets and profits... those are for Johnsons only.

All kidding aside, Kamado Grills... I hope you're legit and will make a successful go of it but even if through the miracle of a very adept attorney you are not legally assuming RJ's liabilities in the purchase of the company, I know of no way you won't have a continual PR nightmare on your hands.

You may know that and may have decided that it's well worth it.

But this kind of resentment has been festering for a decade. It won't go away easily or quickly A few dozen damper tops and fireboxes won't make a big dent in it... though it may give you some breathing space to work some magic.

Just in case the sale isn't fully finalized, you may wish to reconsider just what you're biting off here. It's not that we don't want you to turn the company around, it's just that we don't want to see another person added to the ranks of the victims.
Nemesis

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 5:57 am    

Sorry for the cross-post...

But I would REALLY like this questions answered:

http://kamadofraudforum.org/viewtopic.php?p=10515#10515
Kamado Grills

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 1:31 pm    

tcoliver wrote:
Kamado Grills, as you most certainly know RJ sold me stock in the company. I have emailed you the agreements and the stock certificates. I'm awaiting your phone call to understand how you plan to resolve this issue. Obviously this would go a long way in proving you are truly committed to writing the wrongs of the Kamado Company.
Tony

Hey Tony, it was good talking to you last night. I didn't realize we had an hour long conversation till my old lady told me. Look forward to talking again.
fishtail-99

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 3:47 pm    

Kamado Grills wrote:
tcoliver wrote:
Tony

Hey Tony, it was good talking to you last night. I didn't realize we had an hour long conversation till my old lady told me. Look forward to talking again.

So, exactly what was the purpose of that post? To let us all know you talked to Tony? You couldn't email him to tell him how much you enjoyed talking to him? Unless you were prepared to tell us what transpired, I certainly wouldn't have posted like that. Weird. You need to realize that every weird thing you do here just ramps up the suspicion more and more. Something you REALLY don't need.
Nemesis

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 4:29 pm    

Yeah, Weird!

Almost as weird as RJ posting in his normal top-secret-need-to-know fashion about his hot new plans for Kamado.
Quote:
Good News!
Richardj
Post Number: 2669
Posted on Thursday, November 10, 2011 - 1:08 pm:

---------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------
There are BIG changes in the manufacturing, distribution and ownership of Kamados. Please email me to request the Kamado News Bulletin where you will find details.

Thanks, Richard

So what now, *new owners*?? Should we be patient while you teach the old bastard not to meddle in *your* business affairs anymore? Or maybe, in the ultimate irony, you could ban his account from the forum?!
fishtail-99

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 4:31 pm    

I think one of the first things I would have done would have been to either trash the forum so RJ can't post any more, or at least take ownership of it and disable RJ's access. If he has truly sold the business, any involvement by him in the new company is poison of the worst kind.
rockdawg

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 4:47 pm    

Actually I was hoping Tony could shed some light... DId you talk to someone that didn't sound like an old grifter the other night? WHat did you think?
tcoliver

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 5:03 pm    

Actually I did and I'm hoping the new owners will do the right thing, we'll see what happens.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Kamado Grief in General All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: