Kamado Fraud Forum    
Kamado Fraud Forum    

Question for Kamado Grills

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Sales, Parts, and Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
fishtail-99

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 3:18 pm    

Question for Kamado Grills

I know you don't want to disclose your secret formula, but just in general, if a customer asks you what your cookers are made of, what will you tell them? Thanks
dwebb

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 6:35 pm    

Or you could ask...

"Do any cookers contain Portland cement, Lava rock or chicken wire?"
Kamado Grills

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 8:19 pm    

Can't speak for what you have, not my deal I didn't know them or their practices. You will receive none of that from the new Kamado Grills. As I said before you can believe me or don't I'm Just here trying to right some wrongs. I really thought coming here to you guys would be a step in the right direction

Thanks
Chris
Kamado
fishtail-99

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 9:29 am    

I'm not asking about the past. I'm asking about the future. When you talk to a customer and they ask you what YOUR cookers are made of, what will you tell them? Simple question.
Kamado Grills

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 5:37 pm    

fishtail-99 wrote:
I'm not asking about the past. I'm asking about the future. When you talk to a customer and they ask you what YOUR cookers are made of, what will you tell them? Simple question.

http://refwest.com/ is a current vendor for us, hope this helps!
Gerard

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 5:36 am    

Chris/John:

Sorry to beat this dead horse of a topic, but are you sure you don't need chicken wire in your cookers? Even the Komodo Kamado uses it http://www.komodokamado.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=36&t=35&p=471&hilit= wire#p471 or at least they did as of 5 years ago.

I know the refractory materials used by KK have changed since then but I've never seen it stated that chicken wire is no longer used. I'm sure someone here will correct me if that's no longer the case.

Frankly I don't care if the cookers are made of cement/lava rock/chicken wire or cow patties as long as they cook well and hold together and as long as they're not being portrayed as a kiln fired ceramic (old issue, c. 2000ish).
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Sales, Parts, and Repairs All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: