Kamado Fraud Forum    
Kamado Fraud Forum    
 

Are we actually done here?
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Kamado Grief in General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
BeDummy



Joined: 25 Mar 2009
Posts: 19
Location: here

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 11:44 am    

Are we actually done here?
Reply with quote

Thanks,John&Co. - I think you've killed this forum.
Not that that is necessarily a bad thing....

BD(it's kind of a bittersweet moment for me)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Kamado Grills



Joined: 06 Nov 2011
Posts: 131

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 1:59 pm    

Reply with quote

Thanks for the support we've had some hiccups and will probably have some more, but we will work through them to give our customers the best product and service we can.

Thanks
Chris
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Admin
Site Admin


Joined: 23 Jun 2006
Posts: 1018

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 8:25 am    

Re: Are we actually done here?
Reply with quote

Now, now, let's not rush to judgement.

Waiting and watching.

Wink
_________________
Don't Be A Richard
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Unbelievable
Guest





PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:02 am    

Re: Are we actually done here?
Reply with quote

Admin wrote:
Now, now, let's not rush to judgement.

Waiting and watching.

Wink
Yep! Wink
Back to top
fishtail-99



Joined: 17 Apr 2007
Posts: 1437

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 11:08 am    

Reply with quote

Exactly. We are waiting and watching for the web site to get updated with information about the cookers, like what tile colors are available. We are waiting and watching for cookers to actually be manufactured and sold and delivered on time. Waiting and watching.....
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Unbelievable
Guest





PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 4:09 pm    

The site is down!
Reply with quote

No more watching! Razz Is it under repair KamadoGrills?
Back to top
Kamado Grills



Joined: 06 Nov 2011
Posts: 131

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 6:06 pm    

Re: The site is down!
Reply with quote

Unbelievable wrote:
No more watching! Razz Is it under repair KamadoGrills?


Sorry for the delay, we are having technical problems ......well let's face it. We might be the newest sucker as our problems with the website stem from the same place all of yours do. We are going through the proper channels to rectify this and hope to have an update for you soon.

If anybody needs to contact us, yes we will answer and reply, call or email us. We have been working on building molds and that is the reason for the delay. We plan on trying to ship some units this week and will post some pics before doing so.

Thanks for your continued support and patients, it means a lot to us.

702-810-5243
Kamadogrills@gmail.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Unbelievable
Guest





PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 8:10 pm    

Re: The site is down!
Reply with quote

Kamado Grills wrote:
Unbelievable wrote:
No more watching! Razz Is it under repair KamadoGrills?


Sorry for the delay, we are having technical problems ......well let's face it. We might be the newest sucker as our problems with the website stem from the same place all of yours do. We are going through the proper channels to rectify this and hope to have an update for you soon.

If anybody needs to contact us, yes we will answer and reply, call or email us. We have been working on building molds and that is the reason for the delay. We plan on trying to ship some units this week and will post some pics before doing so.

Thanks for your continued support and patients, it means a lot to us.

702-810-5243
Kamadogrills@gmail.com
Thanks! Smile
Back to top
Gerard



Joined: 05 Jul 2006
Posts: 768

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 6:31 pm    

Re: The site is down!
Reply with quote

Kamado Grills wrote:
Sorry for the delay, we are having technical problems ......well let's face it. We might be the newest sucker as our problems with the website stem from the same place all of yours do.


Very sorry to hear that but can't say I'm surprised. Nor can I imagine what shenanigans you find yourselves up against. Maybe someday you'll feel able to publicly discuss what you've encountered.

Good luck in getting things resolved.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Kamado Grills



Joined: 06 Nov 2011
Posts: 131

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 7:39 pm    

Re: The site is down!
Reply with quote

Gerard wrote:
Kamado Grills wrote:
Sorry for the delay, we are having technical problems ......well let's face it. We might be the newest sucker as our problems with the website stem from the same place all of yours do.


Very sorry to hear that but can't say I'm surprised. Nor can I imagine what shenanigans you find yourselves up against. Maybe someday you'll feel able to publicly discuss what you've encountered.

Good luck in getting things resolved.


The truth will come out in time. Until then, stand by for an update very soon Wink
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Unbelievable
Guest





PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 9:32 pm    

Re: The site is down!
Reply with quote

Kamado Grills wrote:
The truth will come out in time. Until then, stand by for an update very soon Wink
Believe it or not, I am pulling for you. Hang in there! Neutral
Back to top
Gerard



Joined: 05 Jul 2006
Posts: 768

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 5:10 pm    

Well, Chris N, as long as we're killing time:
Reply with quote

Tell me, did you really write the testimonial that is attributed to you on this page ?

I only ask because the phrases, spelling errors, and grammar (esp subject:verb agreement) of all the other testimonials suggest they all share the same author.

The one attributed to you is better written, so either it is genuine or the site's ghost writer somehow managed to pull off a coherent paragraph.

/insert: snarky comment(s) regarding blind hog/acorn and/or monkey/typewriter/infinity.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Kamado Grills



Joined: 06 Nov 2011
Posts: 131

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:14 pm    

Re: Well, Chris N, as long as we're killing time:
Reply with quote

Gerard wrote:
Tell me, did you really write the testimonial that is attributed to you on this page ?

I only ask because the phrases, spelling errors, and grammar (esp subject:verb agreement) of all the other testimonials suggest they all share the same author.

The one attributed to you is better written, so either it is genuine or the site's ghost writer somehow managed to pull off a coherent paragraph.

/insert: snarky comment(s) regarding blind hog/acorn and/or monkey/typewriter/infinity.


No, that did not come from Chris. His last name doesnt start with N either. We would have to agree with you on your point of view. Mad

Thanks,
John
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
The Spanker



Joined: 10 Nov 2006
Posts: 207

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 3:42 pm    

Re: Well, Chris N, as long as we're killing time:
Reply with quote

Kamado Grills wrote:

No, that did not come from Chris.


Gasp. Fake testimonials!

Add impersonating people on the internet to RJ's list of crimes against humanity.

Why am I not surprised?

On the Johnson Scale Of Moral Turpitude where a 1 is not giving BobH his blue tiles and a 10 is bilking people out of tens of thousands of dollars, or stealing yachts worth more than most people's houses or fleeing a third world country in the dead of night to avoid paying wages owed subsistence laborers, fake testimonials are a 2 at best.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Kamado Grills



Joined: 06 Nov 2011
Posts: 131

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:55 pm    

Reply with quote

Maybe a 2, but our new s#%t with the previous owners is definitely an 11.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Kamado Grief in General All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group
Charcoal2 Theme © Zarron Media