Kamado Fraud Forum    
Kamado Fraud Forum    

New price list

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Sales, Parts, and Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Unbelievable

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 1:49 pm    

New price list

Is see the new price list Kamado Grills and it looks like you guys are selling the exact same items as richard was including the k63. How is it that you guys are able to sell richard's secret sauce? Did he give you the formula and rights to make it or is it as we suspect something readily available at Home Depot relabled?

http://kamadousa.com/?page_id=16
Kamado Grills

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 2:00 pm    

Thanks for pointing that out. It will be changed today. We offer a new coating that we believe to be better, and that will reflect as well....except in price. Our new "secret sauce" will be a few dollars cheaper...Haha.

Thanks for lookin, we will be getting some more updates soon to the website. It has beej a real struggle thus far.

John
Unbelievable

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 7:57 pm    

Please tell me you won't be calling it k63 or anything similar! Please! Mad
Kamado Grills

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 8:21 pm    

No just magic pixie dust..
Unbelievable

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:13 pm    

NEW! High Temp Coating Per Pound

Kamado Grills, would it be possible for you to let us know what it is made from? Is it the same or similar product richard was selling? I am asking because richard was very secretive about what the base ingredient was and now you are doing the same. Leading some of us to believe it's a relabled product being sold at Home Depot or maybe even Harbisson Walker. There shouldn't be an issue with telling the public what it's made from since it is going inside of a vessel that cooks food that people eat. For example I don't think anyone would want silica in it. I think we need to know that it's safe rather than just taking your word for it. I am very sure it will still sell well if not much better if the consumer can be sure it's safe.
Kamado Grills

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 7:05 pm    

Re: NEW! High Temp Coating Per Pound

Unbelievable wrote:
Kamado Grills, would it be possible for you to let us know what it is made from? Is it the same or similar product richard was selling? I am asking because richard was very secretive about what the base ingredient was and now you are doing the same. Leading some of us to believe it's a relabled product being sold at Home Depot or maybe even Harbisson Walker. There shouldn't be an issue with telling the public what it's made from since it is going inside of a vessel that cooks food that people eat. For example I don't think anyone would want silica in it. I think we need to know that it's safe rather than just taking your word for it. I am very sure it will still sell well if not much better if the consumer can be sure it's safe.

Well, it def isn't some crazy concoction that we made up. We buy it directly from our refractory vendor. We had many discussions with them and this is what they told us would be the best. It is safe, as that was one of the first questions on our list as well. I hope this helps out...

John
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Sales, Parts, and Repairs All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: