Kamado Fraud Forum    
Kamado Fraud Forum    

Classic Thread: Distribution channel?

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Customer Service Nightmares
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 11:28 am    

Classic Thread: Distribution channel?

This series could be called "Ask and Thou Shalt Be Punished", or "Get Ducky," as a potential customer asks some tough questions and gets pummeled by the Kool-Aid gang. One of the most amazing quotes comes from RJ himself when he states:

Quote:
Ducky, I have never deleted anyone from posting on our forum. It is not my nature to censor anyone but you are just too much. Please give all of us a break and go away like you said you were going to do.

He never deletes posts, but as Deborah Johnson says later:

Quote:
Richard may not delete posts, but I can and I will.

Enjoy:

Get Ducky Part 1

Get Ducky Part 2

Get Ducky Part 3

Again, note that this is from 2002 and things have NOT changed.
JasmineFilter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 11:49 am    

And in the "What's Wrong With Kamado Service" thread, there is the classic classic Deborah Johnson quote:

Quote:
I wish you would post your name so I will remember it so I can turn down your order because you do not deserve the best barbecue in the world.

This is quite representative of how Kamado.com will deal with anyone who doesn't fall into line, praise the product, and just shut up if anything goes wrong.
curly

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 12:25 pm    

Poor WadeRobbin, he kept trying to piggy back off of Ducky's travesty but was totally ignored by all because everyone wanted to bang on Ducky. It's not about the horrible Customer Service, it's about anyone who dares to say anything about the horrible customer service.

Isn't it amazing the psychology that the Johnsons used to condition this cult to behave exactly as they needed them to, in order to stave off any legitimate customer service problem? Wow, they are truly cult leaders, they should have gotten involved with the comet riders (Heaven's Gate where Doe was the leader) where they could have made some real money and then just let the others take the medication Rolling Eyes They are wasting a great talent indeed Wink
curly

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 12:36 pm    

I also saw our very own Mr. Tony oliver on that thread adding his comments on the great customer service he had received. So, Tony, how ya feeling about those comments now Shocked
JasmineFilter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 12:45 pm    

Oh Curly, you are so brutal......
curly

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 2:24 pm    

oops, double post...I removed it. Thought we could delete our own stuff Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil
curly

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 2:28 pm    

Another famous Debrorah (in part2) quote after Trish demoralished one of the K customers who had a service related problem and had the gall to bring that issue up on the forum.

Quote:
Bravo Trish, You go girl!!!!!

Ducky used her words back at her in part 3 though...he's good.

Man, I sure hope Ducky finds his way to this forum...sounds like a fantastic guy to me, does his homework and won't let those upper management types tell him nothing Very Happy
Nemesis

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 7:04 am    

IN case someone decides to make these linked pages disappear

Wade's post, as a brand new customer Shocked is worth immortalizing:

Quote:
Waderobin
Post Number: 108
Posted on Wednesday, August 07, 2002 - 8:42 am:

---------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------
Was Ducky a sincere potential K customer? I don't know. Although Ducky obviously should have been more sensitive as a guest on our forum, I think he had some valid questions. His concern about if the K arrives damaged hits home with me.
I received my #7 in December, damaged. Five months plus later I receive my replacement lid. Here we are in August, I still don't have it all put together correctly, and no one from the company has returned any of my previous emails, posts, calls, or private messages.
I understand they are swamped, but please!
I'm a customer. This was a lot of money (to me) that I paid for this product. And I have received NO help from the company at all. If they would just call and say we are swamped and can't get to you now, but we promise to have your problem resolved within a year of your purchase, I'd be reasonably happy.
If you wonder why I'd be happy. It's because I absolutely love my K. I'm cooking without the springs. Smoke leaking between the bands. Can't close her down, wasting a good bit of lump, and was out an additional $87 freight collect fee for the replacement lid. But, it's gotten to be a joke around here. Every time we do another cook, Linda's in K bliss, saying I think this is the best one yet. I don't think there could be two more loyal fans of the K. But I also don't think there could be two more dissappointed customers either.
Also, let me say that a good bit of our K cooking success must be attributed to this forum. Whenever I'm cooking something new, I go straight to this awesome forum, either do a search or go to the "how do you cook a . . ." section and in one two twenty hours later, another amazingly succesful cook.
I really don't like to whine and look forward to evangelizing, without hesitation, the virtues of the K, and the K company.
Wade

A whole year to make your grill functional? Seems reasonable to me Shocked
Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 7:11 am    

Never fear...

These "linked pages" are stored locally... they aren't going anywhere. No matter how badly AlanZ wants to hit "delete".

Twisted Evil
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Customer Service Nightmares All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: