Kamado Fraud Forum    
Kamado Fraud Forum    

meridian quandry

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Customer Service Nightmares
View previous topic :: View next topic  
foxhound

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 5:20 am    

meridian quandry

These two posts regarding their meridian orders from RJ: One year to receive a meridian....

Posted on Wednesday, September 13, 2006 - 1:44 pm:

---------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------
Marti384

How long ago did you recieve your meridian? I have been waiting to hear about the one i ordered in january for quite a while now. I can't seem to get through to anyone at the company.

U2plt
Post Number: 176
Posted on Wednesday, September 13, 2006 - 4:05 pm:

I ordered mine last September 2005. It was worth the wait, my wife loves it. I got it on
Tuesday 12 Sept 2006. It is one tough Meridian, the Estes Trucking almost destroyed
the packaging, but I only lost two tiles on the bottom, if you look closely at the picture
you can see the white hole on the left. Richard is shipping me replacements. Kamado
had at least four layers of bubble rap on the 3 pieces of the border wings and they
survived the trip without harm. Richard had told me about using black pipes as rollers
to slide the 600# Monster into the fireplace, and it saved us, because it made it easy. Myself and a buddy were able to man handle it off the dolly we used.

Add Your Message Here
curly

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 5:23 pm    

Posted by Marti384

Posted on Monday, September 18, 2006 - 4:37 pm: Edit Post Print Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)
Has anyone else out there heard anything about any meridians they ordered. I was told a couple of weeks ago that mine was done, and now can't get in touch with anybody to see what is going on. Has anyone else ordered one of these or recieved them? it is getting into the 40's at night here in michigan and the heat is starting to kick on, i've got a huge pile of wood to burn and am getting anxious!

I'd say a good Meridian wood stove is worth waiting a year to get...NOT
Shocked
DoubleIPA

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 3:40 pm    

Unless your Austin Powers, then it might match your pad - Shocked !! hahahahhaha
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Customer Service Nightmares All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: