Kamado Fraud Forum    
Kamado Fraud Forum    

another complaint
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Customer Service Nightmares
View previous topic :: View next topic  
foxhound

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 6:14 am    

another complaint

Posted on Monday, September 18, 2006 - 8:33 pm:

This has survived on the Kamado board since last night. posted by CRCJ

---------------------------------------------------------------------- ---------
I had my order in for a #7 now since June 30st ( Paid 1/2 on credit card ) and made up my mind on a tile in the 1st week of August. After numerous telephone calls and emails, I rarely get an email back and no telephone call. I have sent three emails the past several days to Laura and Sales@Kamado.com to no avail. Does anyone else have poor customer support/service that I have had? All I want is an honest answer on a delivery time to my door. It’s been over 6 weeks now and no Kamado. Does anyone have any suggestions stopping short of contacting the BBB in San Diego with a complaint!

Thanks,

Charlie
foxhound

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 6:42 am    

Here is another one from Marti384 can't reach anyone in regards to a Meridian she was told was done.

Posted on Monday, September 18, 2006 - 4:37 pm:

---------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------
Has anyone else out there heard anything about any meridians they ordered. I was told a couple of weeks ago that mine was done, and now can't get in touch with anybody to see what is going on. Has anyone else ordered one of these or recieved them? it is getting into the 40's at night here in michigan and the heat is starting to kick on, i've got a huge pile of wood to burn and am getting anxious!
curly

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 9:03 am    

Response to Chalie by Fetzervalve

Fetzervalve responded to you post above by Charlie with this post.

Post Number: 9
Posted on Tuesday, September 19, 2006 - 9:07 am:

---------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------
Charlie,

I gave up. I waited more than a month for tile samples (still not rec'd). I paid my deposit in Aug. Now I can't get any response. I have requested a refund and I'm moving on.... (KK)
Porkchop

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 11:23 am    

and *POOF*...

whoops there goes another poster's complaint! i have to say, tho, it lasted there so long i was thinking they changed their policy regarding these types of posts. not the case. as long as you can keep hiding the problems, and keep your eyes covered, they aren't really there, right?

see no evil, say no evil, hear no evil! those monkeys should be on their webpage's masthead, pearched on the back of an ostrich with it's head buried in the sand...
curly

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 11:27 am    

Posted on Tuesday, September 19, 2006 - 12:20 pm:

A little customer service news. Starting 25th of this month, we have our new professional customer service manager starting. Our goal, as mentioned before, is to have the best service for the best bbq grill and after a short learning period we will have. Until this time, we will continue to do our best to reply to all emails and calls. We appreciate your consideration. Richard

Come on guys, don't be so hard on the guy, he says he's gonna fix it...is he a man of his word or isn't he Embarassed
They have now changed from VERY UNPROFESSIONAL or non existent to professional customer service...that's gotta help something Shocked
Gerard

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 1:54 pm    

Richard Johnson wrote:

A little customer service news. Starting 25th of this month, we have our new professional customer service manager starting. Our goal, as mentioned before, is to have the best service for the best bbq grill and after a short learning period we will have. Until this time, we will continue to do our best to reply to all emails and calls. We appreciate your consideration. Richard

Hey Kamado Company!

Blow me.

We've seen variations of that about twice a year for the past 8+ years.

There's no reason to believe it'll ever be different.
foxhound

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 5:56 pm    

You are right on Gerard. He addresses every customer complaint with some 'new' addition to improve customer service. There is always something in the pipeline that is going to improve and rescue their customer service. It is all BS.

Besides, they may be gaining a new customer service person, but based on a past letter by RJ on this forum, the girls are going back to school now! So what are they really gaining?
curly

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 6:23 am    

I doubt they are REALLY gaining anybody new. I would bet 10 to 1 that they don't have the income to pay ANYONE. His own wife quit, now they girls are gone back to school. It's him and the Mexican guy that slings the concrete...that's it Confused
Fetzervalve

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 12:47 pm    

Charlie who?

Did anyone get Charlie's user name over there?

I would send him a PM.
curly

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 5:58 pm    

Re: Charlie who?

Fetzervalve wrote:
Did anyone get Charlie's user name over there?

I would send him a PM.

His user name is CRCJ. I would do it myself, but my ID was deleted. Shocked
curly

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 6:01 pm    

Gerard wrote:

Blow me.

Dude, that's mean. I'm not sure if we can say that here. Hey webperson, can we say that? Are we on the air now or what? Hello, webperson Shocked, he's cussing almost on yer site.
Gerard

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 6:44 pm    

curly wrote:
Gerard wrote:

Blow me.

Dude, that's mean. I'm not sure if we can say that here. Hey webperson, can we say that? Are we on the air now or what? Hello, webperson Shocked, he's cussing almost on yer site.

Oh great... I've already had a pretty good rant in this thread disappear due to someone with an overly active delete button Shocked Shocked Shocked , and now you're calling attention to another one of my posts. Crying or Very sad
curly

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 4:45 am    

Gerard wrote:

Oh great... I've already had a pretty good rant in this thread disappear due to someone with an overly active delete button Shocked Shocked Shocked , and now you're calling attention to another one of my posts. Crying or Very sad

Hey man, I was just trying to be funny...what got delete??????
Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 6:55 am    

curly wrote:
I'm not sure if we can say that here. Hey webperson, can we say that?

I'm going to say "YES" he can say that.

I can't wait to see how the new "professional" customer service person is going to be different than the last half-dozen or more customer service folk they've had. It never ends with these people.
foxhound

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 7:11 am    

When Edgar left, I had heard of him but he never called or 'returned' my calls or emails or dealt with my issues. Richard's own daughters wouldn't deal with the issues either. They do not answer or return your calls, and when you finally get irritated enough to say something, then they refuse to deal with someone who was rude to them. They will go months without answering or returning calls. It does not matter whether you leave one message or five messages a day, they will not return a call, and then they are offended when you are irate with them for their irresponsible customer service.

A new face on an old problem means nothing. Lipstick on a pig. Laughing
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Customer Service Nightmares All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: