Kamado Fraud Forum    
Kamado Fraud Forum    

Is Kamado still in business?

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Customer Service Nightmares
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Fetzervalve

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 12:42 pm    

Is Kamado still in business?

Craig_q
Post Number: 1
Posted on Thursday, April 05, 2007 - 12:37 pm:

---------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------
I see that the Komando web site is still up but is anyone home? My emails go unanswered, they certainly replied quickly to get my credit card number for the deposit, that was last December. Now that spring is here does not mean that you wait until next winter to respond. The Meridian stove insert was going to be a great perk to the 1902 house I am restoring but honestly a business that says it will deliver in a matter of weeks and doesn't respond five months later raises questions about the integrity of the company. tired of trying to make contact and feeling very ripped off. Craig Q
curly

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 4:21 pm    

Haa, bet they doused that one quick. Wonder if they deleted his logon too. Poor guy Shocked
Fetzervalve

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 4:33 pm    

curly wrote:
Haa, bet they doused that one quick. Wonder if they deleted his logon too. Poor guy Shocked

Roger that, I just looked and it's a GONER Shocked Too bad it's been captured for eternity - I sent a PM also!
Gerard

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 7:45 pm    

there was more before it got trashed:

wrote:

------------------------------------------------------------
Kamado Discussion Forum: Meridian Insert & Stove News: Is Kamando still in business?

Posted by Thepidler on Thursday, April 05, 2007 - 12:42 pm:

Down boy - you'll not get far that way. Have ya tried calling them? I have found that to be the best way to go. You might have to try a bit as they're a small, family owned business - but I have always found them to be of great help all though sometimes a little slow.

It took me 7 months to get my K - and I have enjoyed it now for almost
5 years - very much worth they wait!!

Kamado Discussion Forum: Meridian Insert & Stove News: Is Kamando still in business?

Posted by Craig_q on Thursday, April 05, 2007 - 1:55 pm:

If you can respond in 5 minutes you otta work for them (maybe you do)...its not the wait it's being treated like a mushroom that irritates me. Tony called me a few months ago and asked if I would like a black or red model, I ordered cobalt blue, there seems to be a very big void in communication within the company for being so small.
I will wait, I have until next winter.

Posted by Bobinfla on Thursday, April 05, 2007 - 3:17 pm:

Who is it that you are trying to contact? If I were trying to contact Kamado to order yet another great smoker/grill or Meridian insert, I'd spell it the way that the company does. On the other hand, maybe you're trying to get computer advice from Kim Komando and have posted to this forum in error?

BOB

curly

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 2:26 pm    

Are you serious..they deleted his logon and he has an order in....half paid for. I guess he deserved it...who did he think he was anyways, complaining an all Shocked
The Spanker

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 9:40 am    

curly wrote:
Are you serious..they deleted his logon and he has an order in....half paid for. I guess he deserved it...who did he think he was anyways, complaining an all Shocked

that really chaps my ass.
Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 6:41 am    

Gerard wrote:

Who is it that you are trying to contact? If I were trying to contact Kamado to order yet another great smoker/grill or Meridian insert, I'd spell it the way that the company does. On the other hand, maybe you're trying to get computer advice from Kim Komando and have posted to this forum in error?

BOB

Nice of Bobinfla to attack the victim, too.

Rolling Eyes
Fetzervalve

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 7:25 am    

Admin wrote:
Gerard wrote:

BOB

Nice of Bobinfla to attack the victim, too.

Rolling Eyes

A real nice bunch of fellas over there.
The victim has reported a contact from one of the understudy cons saying they have refunded his card..... I hope they telling it straight this time.
Nemesis

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 10:40 am    

BobinFla is in my area, and frequents BBQ events as a judge. I wouldnt mind introducing myself and letting him know waht an asshole I really think he is.
DavidS

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 3:37 am    

Answer to the K post on the forum about what happened to K.

Post on the alt.food barbecue forum, after my fat fingers got the link right.

Sorry about the bad link. Correct one is.
www.kamadofraudforum.org
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Customer Service Nightmares All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: