Kamado Fraud Forum    
Kamado Fraud Forum    

Honeyboy's about to give up on his klump

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Charcoal K-tastrophy
View previous topic :: View next topic  
curly

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 11:21 am    

Honeyboy's about to give up on his klump

All I gotta say is Honeyboy, there are other good ceramic grill companies out there that actually answer their phone. If ya like tile, there's even another tiled ceramic grill company out there. But if you like your friends, don't send them to Kamado, I lost a friend that way. Except mine was worst than yours, he actually bought one, it cracked, and then they started ignoring him.
---------------------------------------------------------------------- ------
Honeyboy
Post Number: 123

Posted on Thursday, February 01, 2007 - 11:11 am:

Richard....OK......we are well into the new year and still no info on coal. What's up?

I convinced my friend to buy a #7 for her husband for his birthday. She wrote your company and no one returned her mail with order info. SOMETHING is very wrong at Kamado!! Not returning calls of customers who own K's are one thing but not returning contacts of folks who want to buy them is quite another thing................Lost that sale as the lack of communication convinced her to buy him a high end espresso machine instead..........Richard.....are you listening????
foxhound

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 6:37 pm    

Oh yeah...more of the same....another broken promise and another customer lost because they can't bother to return a contact. You know January must be slow when their complaints even slow down! Laughing Laughing
curly

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 9:31 am    

This is the kinda guy you want on your team, he ain't no quiter. Course, same works in the other direction too, you don't want him on the opposing team, maybe RJ better send him a little of that klump to keep him happy Shocked

===========================================

Honeyboy
Post Number: 129
Posted on Thursday, March 01, 2007 - 8:39 am:

---------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------
March 1st.......3 months into this year.......still no word on charcoal....Next month will be one year I have tried to find out when the next order will ship.

shipping from Mexico.....$400

One year wait for fuel from company......Priceless
LeadDog

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 10:04 am    

Yea I saw that post and figured it will be deleted real soon like and Honeyboy might get his account terminated. It will be interesting to watch as always.
Nerka

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 7:09 pm    

That got out some koolaid real fast for Honeyboy. They wouldn't want to lose a sale just because they can't fill the order.

Alanz wrote:

Honeyboy,

The new prices have just been posted to the forum, click here for the announcement.

Here is the announcement of the new prices.

Admin wrote:
March 1st, 2007 Kamado Charcoal Prices

Our price for Kamado Extruded Coconut Charcoal (KEC) and Kamado Tamarind Lump (K Lump) is $7.99 per box fob San Diego. This is our lowest wholesale price and a price that will allow a fair retail price throughout the USA, even after shipping costs ARE included. Our volume of shipping has given us excellent shipping discounts, which we in turn are all passed on to our customers. The key to savings is in the total pallet weight or number of boxes shipped. It gets very expensive to ship less than 15 boxes, but less expensive to ship 30 boxes, with a very good rate over 60 boxes per pallet and an excellent rate over 90 boxes. Our office can obtain shipping costs online and provide you with shipping and total costs by email. We sometimes have to obtain the best rates from more than one freight carrier and for this reason it is best to obtain this time consuming information by email rather than tying up your (and our) telephone lines. We look forward to providing shipping quotes, helping organize customer consolidation of pallet orders and working with “Charcoal Kaptains”.

Prices are subject to change without notice anytime before order is received.

Now isn't that funny wording that the price can change anytime before the order is received? Does that mean when someone places the order the price is frozen at the current rate? Or does that mean they could change the price after they ship the order but before the customer receives the order? Inquiring minds want to know!!!
curly

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 9:52 am    

I guess they are required to pay before receiving the order, and then after it's shipped if RJ calls and says he's upped the price...and they actually send more money Rolling Eyes

Well, all I gotta say about them folks is, cut back on the koolaide Crying or Very sad
Nemesis

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 5:30 am    

Charcoal futures?

Sounds like RJ is selling futures in his own little market.

If he doesnt have enough cash for a new bottle of tecate, he just makes a margin call to his charcoal base.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Charcoal K-tastrophy All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: