Kamado Fraud Forum    
Kamado Fraud Forum    

New home same crap
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Customer Service Nightmares
View previous topic :: View next topic  
foxhound

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 9:01 pm    

New home same crap

Quote:

Stewart
Post Number: 3
Posted on Friday, July 27, 2007 - 7:09 pm:

---------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------
Has any one made contact or had a email or a phone message answered in the last couple months...back on july 10 i posted a 'no one answering phones etc' others said they were having the same problem.... and on july 19th laura posted a reply of sorts that said she was working on an update and would get back to me shortly.....any way no response. i posted another thread and Richard took it off the forum saying i should write him...i did, and again no response. i am just trying to figure out if Kamado is still in business or if it is just me and for what ever the reasons they refuse to communicate with me. can any one tell me short of driving directly to the factory how to get a response from the company regarding their contractual obligations. i hate to use the forum to try and get a response, but i am at wits end and know of no other way to attempt to get them to communicate. any help would be appreciated. is there some sort of problem with the company or is this just the normal way they do business. very frustrating to attempt to write a 'nice' message....
stewart

curly

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 8:31 am    

Sorry Stew,

But I gotta feeling this message will also be deleted. When are you people gonna learn that you cannot post this negative stuff.
foxhound

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 6:37 am    

Well aimed sarcasm

I'm not sure how long this post will last, but it is amusing in its sarcasm:
Quote:

Joef
Post Number: 177
Posted on Tuesday, July 31, 2007 - 3:47 am:

---------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------
Deborah,

I sent mail 3 times, and talked to Laura as well. I don't see my 20 boxes of either extruded lump (not the coco extruded, the hardwood) or if you don't have that, the Tamarind lump. I also ordered enough M61 for a K7, and don't see that listed as well...

You sent me mail stating my CC had expired. I both gave the updated numbers to Laura when she called me, and also sent the info to you, twice.

I also sent mail to Richard several times as requested by Laura to find out how to best repair my #7. I'll send that again as well. In the event mail is not being received properly for some reason, please let me know if you received the mail I'll resend in a few minutes.

I'll call again as well, in the event this public forum message is not received for some reason. Shocked Laughing Laughing

-Joe

(Message edited by joef on July 31, 2007)
foxhound

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 5:30 pm    

And the tradition of poor customer service continues Shocked Neffie might just get her account blocked. I wonder how long it will take some to come out and defend them?

Quote:

Neffie
Post Number: 97
Posted on Friday, August 03, 2007 - 6:22 pm:

I know others, especially Greg, have had a different experience than I, but I have received two email responses in the past five weeks though I have sent at least six. And both of those responses were within 48 hours of each other. I have been calling almost daily for the past two weeks, twice a week for the past five weeks, and never get through nor have I received a call back. I even thought that perhaps I had been blacklisted so I tried calling from a different phone today. Still no response.

YMMV, but this is the most frustrated I have been in a very long time. I've never felt like I have had to work so hard to spend my money with someone.
curly

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 3:18 am    

Neffie, you think this is hard...wait til you have a probelm and need to contact them for service Shocked It get 100 times harder...no, make that impossible. Laughing
foxhound

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 10:22 am    

review their customer service policy

This might be a good time to review their customer service policy: Laughing Laughing

Quote:

Richardj
Post Number: 2132
Posted on Wednesday, December 13, 2006 - 12:53 pm:

Our new policy in respect to telephone calls to CUSTOMER SERVICE is to return all calls within 24 hours or sooner during weekdays (excluding holidays and weekends). Our customer service manager is Juan Antonio Lomeli Jimenez or “Tony” and his hours are 7:30 AM until 5:00 PM Pacific time. Tony is responsible for maintaining a customer call log to track and ensure all calls are recorded and a memo as to the date, time received and record Tony's response, date and time. We do receive many calls and are often on the telephone so BE SURE to leave a message. We do not intend to miss ANY service calls. I would appreciate it very much if you an email me at richardj@kamado.com if Tony or Customer Service missed your call. This will allow us to follow up and correct any missed future calls.

Thanks

curly

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 3:42 pm    

Wonder if Juan or Antonio moved to Indonesia or Vegas or the Philpines or Iraq or wherever it is they ended up Shocked
foxhound

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 7:03 am    

Once again, people cannot get contact from Kamado. All they have to do to test the situation is post something that will get the great Deleter into action

Quote:
Is everything ok at Kamado?
Kamado Discussion Forum » Kamado News » Is everything ok at Kamado? « Previous Next »

N1jcx
Post Number: 132
Posted on Wednesday, October 03, 2007 - 7:11 am:

I haven't been able to raise a response in any form from anyone at Kamado in two weeks... Does anyone know if everything is ok on the Johnson's end?

-Michael

Johnnyboy
Post Number: 451
Posted on Wednesday, October 03, 2007 - 7:50 am:

I'm wondering too. I'm supposed to receive a tile/crack repair kit but have not seen hide nor hair of it; and email dialog has stopped.

Willmatt
Associate Member
Post Number: 14
Posted on Wednesday, October 03, 2007 - 7:50 am:

Michael,

I got an e-mail response from Richard last Tuesday (Sept 25) regarding the state of my new #9. He had just got back from Indonesia and was expecting a shipment to arrive this past Sunday (Sept 30) from Indonesia with parts and accessories for K production.

I think things are still a little chaotic for the Johnsons what with winding down in Mexico, opening the Las Vegas site and getting production going again in Indonesia. I'm just hoping to get my K sometime soon.

(Message edited by willmatt on October 03, 2007)

Porkchop

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 7:13 am    

hmmm, i wonder if RJ's efforts in Indonesia are panning out for him as well as he'd hoped. i wonder if he's running into any previously unforseen delays. i wonder if that 9/30 shippment arrived.
foxhound

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 8:10 am    

These stories always start coming out whenever these threads start over there. This guy has been trying daily for three weeks to get a response, and waiting for parts since May. Same story over and over...I'm sure for him all the fun is gone also.

Quote:
(Message edited by willmatt on October 03, 2007)

Rmluis
Post Number: 28
Posted on Wednesday, October 03, 2007 - 8:49 am:

I have been waiting for parts since May. Started calling everday about three weeks ago and emailing everyday. No response at all??
The Spanker

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 8:51 am    

Before the K forum puts out an APB for the Johnsons, they ought to get Bobinfla or thepidler to call 'em. They reach 'em every time.
foxhound

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 9:13 am    

The Spanker wrote:
Before the K forum puts out an APB for the Johnsons, they ought to get Bobinfla or thepidler to call 'em. They reach 'em every time.

Laughing Laughing Laughing

Good one.
curly

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 9:25 am    

The Spanker wrote:

Hmmm, they could get together and start a cottage industry. Call it the "Johnson Hotline" or something other like that. They will insure the message get's through. Wonder how they do it? Did they get the only 2 good K's that ever went out and so their caller ID's have been memorized? It is amazing though, when none can get through, one of them will usually post that they called and the phone was immediately picked up. I expect that post very soon, don't ya'll?

But, if the post doesn't show up, does it mean that they are also unable to get through? If that be the case, then maybe the Johnson's have really fled this time. Oh my Shocked
Nemesis

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 9:34 am    

Quote:

Rmluis
Post Number: 28
Posted on Wednesday, October 03, 2007 - 8:49 am:

I have been waiting for parts since May. Started calling everday about three weeks ago and emailing everyday. No response at all??

Johnnyboy
Post Number: 452
Posted on Wednesday, October 03, 2007 - 9:06 am:

Rmluis, lets hope our parts are on the 30 Sept shipment Willmatt mentioned. I'm desperate for my replacement fire ring. Mine's in so many pieces my Lump Saver has fallen and I can't slide my gas attachment in anymore.

Willmatt
Associate Member
Post Number: 15
Posted on Wednesday, October 03, 2007 - 9:06 am:

When I send an e-mail I address it to Service, Sales, Laura and Richard. I figure if I hit all the addresses I will increase my chances of a response. Lately it seems that e-mailing Richard directly has been the most successful. Not sure what's happening with Laura and the girls.

N1jcx
Post Number: 133
Posted on Wednesday, October 03, 2007 - 9:25 am:

I've tried that... The first one I sent w/ "return receipt requested" -- it was read by all on September 24th, but there was no response. The next emails had no receipt, and no response. *Several* phone calls have gone unanswered, voicemails unreturned, etc.. A shipment that was supposed to have been sent to me in mid-September has not arrived...

I'm hoping that no family tragedy has occurred...

-M

(Message edited by n1jcx on October 03, 2007)

(Message edited by n1jcx on October 03, 2007)

You have to love that....the return receipt comes back that THEY ALL READ THE MESSAGE, yet NONE of them bothered to reply. Same shit different day. Why dont they just make it official and close the shop.
curly

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 11:05 am    

Patience grasshopper...another few years wait will show that you have vastly matured and the pebbles may be within your reach.

What in the heck are these peoplpe waiting for Rolling Eyes
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Customer Service Nightmares All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: