Kamado Fraud Forum    
Kamado Fraud Forum    

selling an Original Meridian

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Kamado Grief in General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kathairs

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 4:52 am    

selling an Original Meridian

Hi folks. I've got my Meridian up for sale on craigslist, Denver. I've got all the original manuals. This is from the day when these were really well made, by a company called Meridian Group.
Anyone interested, shoot me an e.
thanks, all.
curly

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 5:31 am    

ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
kathairs

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 6:14 am    

I see you're highly amused! Glad to give ya a chuckle! Very Happy
curly

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 8:28 am    

kathairs wrote:

Yea, that is a very funny joke. Most people who are on this forum would never buy anything related to Richard Johnson. Have you tried posting on the Komado forum?

www.kamado.com

Good luck.
DoubleIPA

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 9:21 am    

curly wrote:
kathairs wrote:

Yea, that is a very funny joke. Most people who are on this forum would never buy anything related to Richard Johnson. Have you tried posting on the Komado forum?

www.komoda.com

Good luck.

I think you missed the spelling bud! Should be: www.kamado.com

But yeah, I agree as that post is not gonna get much interest here since everyone knows that RJ still made them.
curly

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 10:19 am    

DoubleIPA wrote:
curly wrote:
kathairs wrote:

www.komoda.com

Good luck.

I think you missed the spelling bud! Should be: www.kamado.com

But yeah, I agree as that post is not gonna get much interest here since everyone knows that RJ still made them.

Crokie man, I fixed it Embarassed
kathairs

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 8:28 pm    

I don't think so. Here is one of his 8 emails to me:

Richard Johnson to me, sales
show details Jun 11

Colorado is very strict on emissions. Do you know where the Meridian was made? We had a licensee in the Denver area. I wonder if they have any testing documents? Does your seller have any? The EPA’s new laws are much stricter than the old, but the Meridian meets any emission standards as the stove design is very efficient.

The vent below is to obtain combustion air from outside the room. If you do not connect below or out the back the Meridian will burn fine, but will use some room air for the combustion.

I would be interested to know the manufacture if you can find out. Maybe some literature or operating instructions?

Regards,

Richard
DoubleIPA

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 12:07 am    

kathairs wrote:
I don't think so. Here is one of his 8 emails to me:

Richard Johnson to me, sales
show details Jun 11

Colorado is very strict on emissions. Do you know where the Meridian was made? We had a licensee in the Denver area. I wonder if they have any testing documents? Does your seller have any? The EPA’s new laws are much stricter than the old, but the Meridian meets any emission standards as the stove design is very efficient.

The vent below is to obtain combustion air from outside the room. If you do not connect below or out the back the Meridian will burn fine, but will use some room air for the combustion.

I would be interested to know the manufacture if you can find out. Maybe some literature or operating instructions?

Regards,

Richard

Who knows with that idiot. He has taken credit for designing, inventing or building everything up to sliced bread (maybe he is related to Al Gore?? hehe). But either way, this is a fraud forum to warn people of the wrong doings of the Kamado Corp, so I doubt people are looking to buy anything off a forum called Kamado Fraud Forum. But hey, who knows - hehe.
kathairs

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 7:54 am    

Yeah I hear ya...about folks posting here probably not looking to buy something! But hey I thought somebody might like one that actually IS what it's sposed to be. I've lost a few tiles on mine, but hardly any...and you don't see that criss-cross pattern where they've fallen off.
And it is true, what he says, that there was once a Meridian distributorship here in the Denver area, but they are long gone.
It's all such a shame because the concept is beautiful and the product could be too (as it once was). What a waste.
Gerard

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 9:46 am    

kathairs wrote:
I don't think so. Here is one of his 8 emails to me...

You just made the Mountain Dew come out my nose. No wonder everyone else is pissed at him. They only respond to 8 emails a year and you've hogged 'em all up.

kathairs wrote:
...It's all such a shame because the concept is beautiful and the product could be too (as it once was)....

We'll have to take your word on that. I don't think any of us have been very impressed.

I'm glad you posted. Most of us just assumed he and his company have always been this way. And few that have followed his endeavors over the past 10 years would ever dream that there ever was a successful dealership or distributorship. I wonder if he had other happy dealers and distributors.

Good luck selling it.
kathairs

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 10:43 am    

Hey yeah Gerard, sorry I used up the entire annual quota of emails, have no idea why he bothered with me.
p.s. maybe you should switch to Pepsi. I understand that, in the event of an unexpected shock, it comes out the ears instead.
kathairs

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 10:46 am    

Isn't it crazy that he (Richard) is asking ME for operating instructions?
DUH! Like, how do you work this? Is this my beautiful stove? It really works good when you plug it in!
How could he be part of the original family that designed and built these? If so, he must be on crack.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Kamado Grief in General All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: