Kamado Fraud Forum    
Kamado Fraud Forum    

What Happened to all the fun?!

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Kamado Grief in General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nemesis

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 8:58 am    

What Happened to all the fun?!

Quote:

The_handler
Post Number: 91
Posted on Friday, August 10, 2007 - 4:57 am:

---------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------
After all we're into barbeque right?

You know what I think would make most of us K'ers happy? What that is in my opinion is getting back to the the topics that most of us enjoy reading and participating in. I know some of you as well as what some of my previous post have expressed will insist, what's commented on out in the open is needed and called for. However, the forum is not fun anymore. I've only tolerated the last six months, I've not enjoyed them. Lately if you want to find post about this or that you have to dig up old threads. This post is just my feelings expressed.

Lauraj
Post Number: 201
Posted on Friday, August 10, 2007 - 8:01 am:

---------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------
Thank You,
I have also wondered what happened to the fun, I guess we need to come up with some interesting happenings to keep enjoying life with our bbq's and friends. Help me out I could use some ideas.
Deborah

Well, Ms. Johnson, you DESTROYED it with all of your lies, deceit, fraud, and other generally distasteful business practices.

Here is an idea...QUIT TELLING LIES, HONOR YOUR WARRANTY, AND DELIVER WHAT YOU PROMISED PEOPLE? See, the rest of us ARE having fun, watching you implode under your own actions. MAy your demise be both prolonged and agonizing Wink
tcoliver

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 3:41 pm    

Its funny how all the fun has moved to different forums, and part of all the fun is seeing RJ squirm and try to defend his fraudulent ways. Its like Christmas in July.
foxhound

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 6:29 am    

Deborah answered

I thought I would post this as I'm fairly sure it will not last long over there: Wink Laughing

Quote:

Trishc
Post Number: 77
Posted on Tuesday, August 14, 2007 - 7:23 am:

Deborah wrote: <I have also wondered what happened to the fun, I guess we need to come up with some interesting happenings to keep enjoying life with our bbq's and friends. Help me out I could use some ideas>

When people spend their hard earned money on your product (invest their trust in you) and they get ignored when they call and email when it does not arrive when promised or it is defective (you betray that trust) they get angry and they are robbed of their fun. People resort to your forum because you force them here when you ignore their attempts to contact you in a professional manner. You then berate them for coming onto the forum with problems. This forum has always been riddled with the same problem. It not only makes the customer angry that they cannot get a response, it makes the rest of the forum angry that it is forced onto the forum. Everyone has been robbed of their fun because of the customer service issues that never improve.
foxhound

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 11:10 am    

Looks like Deborah did not like trishc's thoughts on why the fun was gone! Shocked Very Happy Very Happy
foxhound

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 7:03 am    

Sugar coated

MikeC offers his polite explanation of the state of the kamado forum and what happened to the fun:

Quote:

Mikec
Post Number: 71
Posted on Thursday, August 16, 2007 - 7:26 am:

My sense is that the frustration of people trying to work out customer service issues has spilled over in to the "culture" of the forum. People, even though they may have had a good CS experience, and have a superior product, have seen the frustration other owners have experienced and are perhaps questioning their excitement and loyalty to the product.
BBQ_Foley

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 6:46 am    

LauraJ has no fun! Do your job.

LauraJ has to just answer the phone and reply to the e-mails and her job would be less stressful. I have never heard of a company with so many e-mail and phone problems. I was told to do business on the forum for the charcoal orders and then told to use private e-mail or call. Make up your mind LauraJ.
Customers would have more fun if they could get what they wanted.
foxhound

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 6:05 pm    

Still no fun

This was posted this evening on the kamado forum and he will probably get reprimanded quick.

Quote:
Glicvp
Post Number: 1
Posted on Wednesday, August 22, 2007 - 6:42 pm:

Hello,

I've received my new Terracotta #7 on 6/29/07 and have a couple small issues I would like some sort of feedback on. I've e-mailed and called with no response of any kind, this has been the most frustrating experience I have ever had with post sales support.

Russell D. Williams
211 N. Auburn St.
Auburn, MI 48611
(989) 798-0873
russ@auburnhotel.us

foxhound

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 6:13 pm    

Imagine the surprise of this response to Russ:

Quote:
Trishc
Post Number: 78
Posted on Wednesday, August 22, 2007 - 7:04 pm:

Russ, Sorry to hear you are having an issue..Maybe if you post this in the thread titled Can't we all just get along....http://www.kamado.com/discus/messages/1/38802.html?1187274391 .... just last week they could not figure out why this forum isn't fun anymore.
foxhound

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 9:40 pm    

Surprise...both of the messages have been deleted.....no fun.
curly

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 4:19 am    

sam wrote:
Surprise...both of the messages have been deleted.....no fun.

What is really amazing is that TrishC still have a valid account there after the shananigans she pulled with her 'No Fun' comments. Shocked
foxhound

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 6:29 am    

Yeah....whats with that?
Porkchop

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 6:43 am    

goes to show you should foist lame charcoal off on your web admin. Very Happy
Gerard

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 7:29 am    

Porkchop wrote:
goes to show you should foist lame charcoal off on your web admin. Very Happy

Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz, though I presume you meant "shouldn't"
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Kamado Grief in General All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: