Kamado Fraud Forum    
Kamado Fraud Forum    

Last post on the K site

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Customer Service Nightmares
View previous topic :: View next topic  
duck833

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 11:07 am    

Last post on the K site

Duck833
Post Number: 65
Posted on Saturday, August 11, 2007 - 12:04 pm:

---------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------
The fact is the the Kamado cooker is a piece of cr*p. Their charcoal is cr*p also. Service is none existant. The company is disfunctional and is quickly going down the tubes.

I have spent big bucks on my #9 and matching table. Just like a bad stock it is time to dump it. My tiles will never get fixed, the top air adjustment will always be frozen and this pig is dead. Time to move on and accept our losses and admit we all made a big mistake buying into this system.

My #9 is going to go soon, time to stepup and buy a BGE that I wish I would have to begin with.

Nice posting here, I am sure I will be black balled after this post but I don't give a sh*t.
Gerard

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 11:59 am    

Well done, sir!

It's good that you left with a bang. Razz

Now it's time to immortalize yourself and the memory of your posK! You have the means and the motivation. I guarantee you it will be worth far more to you than a hundred bucks from some fanboy.
foxhound

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 12:07 pm    

Duck,

I think you speak for many that have gotten fed up with them. The usual diehard defenders have not come out to attack the victims yet... perhaps they are finally realizing that if the complaints never end they are legitimate. How long and from how many do they have to hear that phone calls and emails are ignored before they believe it, and that there is an underlying serious issue with customer service and quality control.

There are four family members and a customer service rep to take care of business. They do not sell that many bbqs to be that overwhelmed. They love to give the impression that their business is so large they can't keep track of all the orders and details. That their production space is so big they can't find a one-of-a-kind special order bbq in it. The only time they acknowledge being a small business is when people are complaining that they are not being answered and then it is an excuse not to attend to business. And then there is the excuse that Richard must work at home on R & D....an acronym for Run and Dodge.
foxhound

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 12:36 pm    

Well Duck,

They did delete you quickly (I don't think it lasted an hour) plus the guy who offered to buy it. They are watching closely!
CrookedRichard

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 11:31 pm    

Absolutely classic!

Anyone want to pitch in to invest in the Meridian company?
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Customer Service Nightmares All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: