Kamado Fraud Forum    
Kamado Fraud Forum    

Poor monkey - Extends an olive branch, pull back splinters!

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Customer Service Nightmares
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nemesis

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 4:34 pm    

Poor monkey - Extends an olive branch, pull back splinters!

Deborah makes a post offering to make good on a service complaint:

Quote:

Richelle_j
Post Number: 8
Posted on Wednesday, August 29, 2007 - 10:51 am:

---------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------
SugarB00ger,
Why don't you say who you are so that we can resolve some of your issues instead of just coming onto the forum with an attitude that looks like trouble? Is that your #7 in the picture of your firebox because the design looks like nothing we have done in the past (unless my computer screen is not right) it looks more oval than round. But I’m not here to judge I am here to see what we can do to help you out and to make it right if that is possible.
So let us know who you are so we can assess your problem, but you can’t have it both ways otherwise you will always be known as the “Labor Day Troll” in my book.
Have a wonderful Day!!
DEBORAH not Richelle

So an obviously veteran poster, likely forced to re-register a new account as Banned_Monkey decides to take her up on the offer:

Quote:
Quoting Deborah from above:

SugarB00ger,
Why don't you say who you are so that we can resolve some of your issues instead of just coming onto the forum with an attitude that looks like trouble? Is that your #7 in the picture of your firebox because the design looks like nothing we have done in the past (unless my computer screen is not right) it looks more oval than round. But I’m not here to judge I am here to see what we can do to help you out and to make it right if that is possible.
So let us know who you are so we can assess your problem, but you can’t have it both ways otherwise you will always be known as the “Labor Day Troll” in my book.
Have a wonderful Day!!
DEBORAH not Richelle

End Quote.

Deborah,

Your offer sounds genuine, and has compelled me to post. I too have been ignored, and treated quite disrespectfully while trying to get remedy for a severely cracked #5, which also has a BUNCH of loose tiles, and some prop tubes that need serious adjustment (Springs dont work, rods rub tubes, etc) I almost had a big issue with the damper top rusting shut, too, but I was luckily able to get that loose without breaking the dome top. I was worried because there are cracks through the dome in a several points around the spider.

Please, let me know what I need to do to get this unit replaced,or refunded as your warranty promises. Thats all I really want. Its been over a year of me taking my message to the streets in frustration. I am sure you would agree that my uncomplimentary message isnt helping anyone.

I think we may have trouble coming to an agreement, because I am going to be unwilling to pay shipping charges (again) for a replacement grill - especially when I dont hold full confidence that the problems I have will not happen again. However, I am more than willing to have a dialog to work this out.

A previous poster has commented that if one is unhappy with their grill they should sell it. I agree that this sounds like an ideal solution, except when the grill is plagued with defects, its difficult to recoup much of your investment. More confusing, is that the last several messages people have posted offering their kamado for sale have been deleted?? There is still an empty thread on the Kampfire section with the subject of "#7 for sale" and no message in it??? Does this not further erode the camaraderie that you say you are trying to restore.

I am looking forward to your reply so we can come to a mutually agreeable resolution for my ailing Kamado. I can be reached my email for any further information you need regarding my purchase.

...I really hope this message isnt swiftly deleted.

Unfortunately for the monkey, AlanZ deleted his post within 2 hours!
Porkchop

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 6:11 am    

firemonkey; such genteel speech. such aplomb. sugar wouldn't melt in your mouth sir!
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Customer Service Nightmares All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: