Kamado Fraud Forum    
Kamado Fraud Forum    

We ignore your service calls,...

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Customer Service Nightmares
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nemesis

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 9:42 pm    

We ignore your service calls,...

so now we want you to let is know if you want a newsletter, so we can send it personally Confused

Looks like this monkey fellow us about to live up to his name:

Quote:
Admin
Board Administrator
Post Number: 61
Posted on Monday, September 03, 2007 - 7:43 pm:

---------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------
We are emailing our September 2007 Newsletter entitled Volume 11, Issue 1. We hope that our email address we have will reach you and all our customers and friends. We have done our best to NOT send an email to ANYONE who does not wish to receive our Newsletter. If, by chance, you receive our Newsletter by mistake, we are very sorry and please accept our apologies and we would appreciate your notifying us of our mistake.

For those who wish to receive this Newsletter and now more our more frequent ones, please email us if you do not receive this Newsletter if you are one of our customers or friends. As is often, your email address might have changed or we have the incorrect one for one reason or the other.

Our intention and goal is to provide "newsworthy" information to ur customers and friends only. We will not be putting our newsletters on our website or link to them.

In some way we hope we succeed in provide news that might be helpful in he enjoyment of your Kamado products. We sincerely appreciate your comments and suggestions.

Again, please update your email address or advise us that you would not like to receive our Newsletters.

Thanks from all of the Kamado Family.

Jdande
Post Number: 1
Posted on Wednesday, September 05, 2007 - 5:23 am:

---------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------
Howdy,
I've been lurking here for several months, so no one had my email address. Is this where I should request the newsletter? I am getting very interested in this type of cooking and I want learn all I can. Please forward the newsletter to me @ jamesdande@gmail.com - thanks a ton! Woops - put my email address in wrong - now it should work!

(Message edited by jdande on September 05, 2007)

Johnnyboy
Post Number: 438
Posted on Wednesday, September 05, 2007 - 8:58 am:

I used to receive Kamado newsletters, but haven't received Septembers'.

Please send to john.edwards3@us.army.mil and coverworks@hotmail.com

Thanks,
John

Bobh
Post Number: 314
Posted on Wednesday, September 05, 2007 - 3:08 pm:

Admin, I have or should have an email address on file with Kamado sales, but I have not received the Sep issue of the newsletter either. So if possible can you send me one at bobh127@insightbb.com Thanks.

K_sqrd
Post Number: 172
Posted on Wednesday, September 05, 2007 - 8:26 pm:

Didn't get mine either and I used to get it on a regular basis -
News Letter, News Letter!

Banned_monkey
Post Number: 6
Posted on Wednesday, September 05, 2007 - 10:26 pm:

Its so much work to just get a call or email returned. Now we are supposed to request that newsletter be sent personally, too?
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Customer Service Nightmares All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: