Kamado Fraud Forum    
Kamado Fraud Forum    

Secret Newsletter

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Kamado Grief in General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
foxhound

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 9:51 am    

Secret Newsletter

Well, looks like they can't keep their newsletter a secret...this thread is getting interesting: Would someone post it here? I'd like to be entertained.

Quote:

Richelle_j
Associate Member
Post Number: 13
Posted on Thursday, September 06, 2007 - 9:22 am:

---------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------
We are getting them out as fast as possible, No one send one to Banned_Monkey he is a Troll that is lurking around trying to stir up trouble if you have not noticed.
Deborah not Richelle

Banned_monkey
Post Number: 7
Posted on Thursday, September 06, 2007 - 9:42 am:

---------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------
Already got one...Thanks anyway, Deb. Anyone need me to forward a copy, rather than waiting?

Jdande
Post Number: 3
Posted on Thursday, September 06, 2007 - 9:49 am:

I've asked twice....... see my address above - please and thank you.

Richelle_j
Associate Member
Post Number: 14
Posted on Thursday, September 06, 2007 - 9:56 am:

Oh Great News Banned_Monkey now you will have fodder to lambast us for a few weeks with your fellow Trolls!!!

Banned_monkey
Post Number: 8
Posted on Thursday, September 06, 2007 - 10:05 am:

...Or you could replace/refund my crumbling #5 instead of pretending the problem doesn't exist? I know, its a long shot Wink

Richelle_j
Associate Member
Post Number: 15
Posted on Thursday, September 06, 2007 - 10:24 am:

Who are you? Just another popinjay?

Dreem_meet
Post Number: 1
Posted on Thursday, September 06, 2007 - 10:25 am:

Wow! Looks like "trolls" are made, not born. Has the Kamado created it's own "monsters"? Perhaps the solution would be for Kamado Corp to stand behind their word and make it right. Such an easy solution.

Add Your Message Here

fishtail-99

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 9:58 am    

This is absolutely stunning. A company with a secret newsletter. A company that thinks that they can keep the newsletter secret. A company that debates their crimes with "trolls". If this isn't a sign of a totally corrupt and dysfunctional company, I don't know what is.
Porkchop

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 10:09 am    

well, obvo it cannot be kept secret for long... it will henceforth go out in code. to get your Dick Johnson secret decoder ring, send in a box full of tiles, some crumbly extrusion coal, and your dignity to...
foxhound

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 10:34 am    

Several of the posts have been deleted including Banned monkey and Deborah on Richelle's account. Does anyone know who Banned Monkey is?
Porkchop

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 10:42 am    

yes. are you wanting to shake the man's hand as well? was a great post; business-like, but not without the spice of banter. i'm sure he'll be around soon to take credit for shaking some branches over there Smile
Firemonkey

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 11:28 am    

Thank you all for the support. My cover is blown...I am indeed Banned Monkey. Well, I used to be. This got Banned Monkey banned again:

Quote:
Richelle_j
Associate Member
Post Number: 15
Posted on Thursday, September 06, 2007 - 10:24 am:

Who are you? Just another popinjay?

Dreem_meet
Post Number: 1
Posted on Thursday, September 06, 2007 - 10:25 am:

Wow! Looks like "trolls" are made, not born. Has the Kamado created it's own "monsters"? Perhaps the solution would be for Kamado Corp to stand behind their word and make it right. Such an easy solution.

Banned_monkey
Post Number: 9
Posted on Thursday, September 06, 2007 - 10:43 am:

I am the account formerly known as Firemonkey, since that account was quickly suspended when I posted pictures of my grill after being unable to get a return phone call regarding the big cracks my #5 developed.

Your husband has all of my information; we had a couple of email exchanges as well.

So I am not a popinjay, but rather a stick-around-jay until the problem is resolved.

If you havent noticed, times have changed. You can no longer conduct business by delivering shoddy product backed by a lifetime warranty, then ignore demands for service, and pretend everything is fine. For one, you have done so far too long and now there are too many cases for you to dismiss as "kooks". Further, deleting any uncomplimentary posts made on your forum, to further the illusion of outstanding product and service doesnt work anymore either.

And for the record, I have no idea who dreem_meet is, apparently another person who has been taken for a ride on the Johnson express.
CrookedRichard

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 1:08 pm    

Porkchop wrote:
well, obvo it cannot be kept secret for long... it will henceforth go out in code. to get your Dick Johnson secret decoder ring, send in a box full of tiles, some crumbly extrusion coal, and your dignity to...

I, in fact, have their newsletter AND a decoder ring. Here is the message:

BESURETODRINKYOUROVALTINE
CRUMBLYCHARCOALISBEST
SOWHATSAFEWSHEDDINGTILES
WHATVENDORCANISCREWTHISTIME
IVEGOTTHEHOTSFORTOPO
THESEARENOTTHEDROIDSYOUARELOOKINGFOR
THEBEATINGSWILLCONTINUEUNTILCUSTOMERMORALEIMPROVES
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Kamado Grief in General All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: