Kamado Fraud Forum    
Kamado Fraud Forum    

Its official. The new factory IS in Indonesia

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Kamado Grief in General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Firemonkey

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 12:03 pm    

Despite RJ doing his best to deny it all over his forum, the latest newsletter (you know, the secret one sent out by invitation only) confirms what we have know all along, he is back in Indonesia.

Quote:
Now might be a good time to take look at becoming a dealer/distributor for our
Kamado Products and Charcoal. Since re-opening our Indonesian factory again and
warehousing & shipping from Singapore to all points of the world at a far less manufacturing
and shipping expense, you can realize a very reasonable margin of profit now by
buying direct. We would be happy to discuss the details by emailing
Sales @ kamado.com for a telephone appointment or a request for more information

Another reference from the same newsletter:

Quote:
We are shipping individual Kamados directory from our factory in Indonesia, consolidating in Singapore and then to virtually every spot in on the globe. Fast modern ocean going ships, partnering with land trucking has made seamless shipping fast, reliable and economical.

Please people, This isnt his first lie...dont be gullible enough to invest with this man.

I guess his covert missiopn to Indonesia explains why he was so easily able to "borrow" this damper top design from Komodo. Here is RJs "New design":

Here is what has been shipped on KK for the last few years:

Does anyone have copies of all the bad mouthing RJ did when he left Indonesia, and why it was the reason his product and service were faulty?
Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 12:19 pm    

Very nice RJ!

Did Topo steal that for you?
Firemonkey

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 1:04 pm    

But I thought Indonesia was bad??

INteresting thread on the K forum, with all the regulars chiming in why it was so refreshing for RJ to get out of Indo, and lamenting about some copycat who was rippingoff RJs design.

This little nugget comes from DavidM - Wasnt he in charge of the East Coast office of Kamado Corp? I think that makes him a reliable source of information:

Quote:
Richard spent well over $100k in Indonesia trying to get workers to product a Kamado that could be shipped directly to a customer. It never happened. Each Indonesian Kamado had to be shipped to the Kamado factory in Sacramento in order to be inspected and fixed before shipment to clients. Now they want to tell us that they will fix for a life time any problem what so ever that should ever happen to your Komodo. Call the Komodo factory or office and ask a few questions about this warranty. Does that include grout, gaskets, loose tiles, casters, wheels, and any cracks no matter how small? I think all this is a lot of BS.

Isnt it wonderful how time changes everything? DavidM has not been heard from in ages. The East Coast office is no longer mentioned (But the old links abound in past newsletters and on the net) and KomodoKamado has proven all of its challengers wrong, while correcting most of the common design flaws RJ ignored.

Now, RJ returns the favor by going BACK to Indo, using the SAME manager that he did on the first trip (and that Komodo had to fire), and expects his results to be different?? Whats changed on RJs side? Nothing. He has the same people involved, and copied a few ideas.

Here is a link to the full thread:

http://www.kamado.com/discus/messages/9/9728.html

Lets see how many of those cheerleaders beat the drum this time around?
Fromthesidelines

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 1:06 pm    

I'm waiting to see how long or even when anybody overthere will realize that Topo is the manufacturer of "The Famous Exploding Kamado".
Firemonkey

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 1:08 pm    

Topo who?? Richard hand makes all of these himself...in between waiting for the batches of charcoal to dry, since he also makes himself now Confused

He hasnt even publicly confirmed he is in Indonesia again!
DoubleIPA

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 1:22 pm    

Fromthesidelines wrote:
I'm waiting to see how long or even when anybody overthere will realize that Topo is the manufacturer of "The Famous Exploding Kamado".

Koolaid prevents anything RJ doesn't want seen or mentioned by forum members. Or their accounts are suspended / closed.
somebodyelse

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 6:04 pm    

Exclamation
Nemesis

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 7:36 pm    

Wisdom which dribbled forth from Lasergecko:
Quote:

Lasergecko
Post Number: 608
Posted on Tuesday, September 21, 2004 - 8:42 pm:

---------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------
Thanks for the details, David.

There was a big reason why Richard gave those Indonesian yahoos the "heave-ho". They couldn't finish the product. I think my Indonesian #7 sat in California for over a week while they fixed the tiles and welded the grates.

Suddenly, they know how to weld and tile perfectly when they couldn't manage to do it two years ago...and they'll either ship it back to the factory or come and fix it for you? Is he guaranteeing 100% quality from the same trained monkeys who couldn't do it two years ago?

Sad thing is, Richard Johnson went right back to Indonesia, and joined forces with the same person! After two more years, Topo has gotten better?!? And RJ is STILL making the same promises of lifetime warranty, which he hasnt honored when he was in the USA, Mexico, or Indonesia!

Quote:
I'll say it, "The guy's a liar."

I couldnt have said it better, Gecko!
eyeswideshut

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 6:07 am    

occurs to me that a post to that old thread on the kamado website would result in it's resurrection and viewing by the masses...

just a thought...
tkline01

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 6:28 am    

Doubt 'TruthSeeker' will last very long on the forum!!

Quote:
Truthseeker
Post Number: 2

Posted on Friday, September 07, 2007 - 7:13 am:

WTF? Indonesia is now great again?? After all was said about how the had to repair all the K's made in Indonesia! I can't believe Richard can even find anyone in Indonesia who is stupid enough to work for him!!!

tkline01

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 9:03 am    

tkline01 wrote:
Doubt 'TruthSeeker' will last very long on the forum!!

Quote:
Truthseeker
Post Number: 2

Posted on Friday, September 07, 2007 - 7:13 am:

WTF? Indonesia is now great again?? After all was said about how the had to repair all the K's made in Indonesia! I can't believe Richard can even find anyone in Indonesia who is stupid enough to work for him!!!

It's gone!!!
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Kamado Grief in General All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: