Kamado Fraud Forum    
Kamado Fraud Forum    

Prospective customer gets deleted

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Customer Service Nightmares
View previous topic :: View next topic  
foxhound

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 10:10 am    

Prospective customer gets deleted

Poor BBQStud tries to make some inquiries and made the mistake of asking a customer that posted a second reminder about his ignored invoice how much longer than the two weeks his reminders were on the thread that he had waited. All three posts got deleted.....

Here is his response:

Quote:

Bbqstud
Post Number: 4
Posted on Sunday, September 09, 2007 - 11:03 am:

---------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------
I have been reading here for a few days....I have been trying to decide between ceramic cookers. I just saw and responded to a post by Srlollar who was apparently waiting for something from his invoice. He had two posts approximately two weeks apart with the same inquiry regarding his invoice. I simply asked him how long he had been waiting for his request, and his post and mine have been deleted. My posts and Srlollars' post get deleted for no apparent reason, there are secret newsletters, many complaints about customer service. Thanks for helping me narrow down my choices for ceramic cookers.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Customer Service Nightmares All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: