Kamado Fraud Forum    
Kamado Fraud Forum    

Good business advice for RJ

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Kamado Grief in General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
foxhound

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 10:21 am    

Good business advice for RJ

This made me laugh....unfortunately RJ believes in the 'Ostritch' model. Bury your head in the sand and ignore everybody.

Quote:
Look: www.kamadofraudforum.org
Kamado Discussion Forum » Pre-Sale questions » Asshole »

Cryforme
Post Number: 1
Posted on Tuesday, September 11, 2007 - 8:11 am:

---------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------
Have you considered simply honoring your word and making good by these people to defuse the situation once and for all?

By this we mean:

Refund / Replace kamados (honor your warranty) for those that have had troubles described therein.

Return $35,000+ to Mr. Oliver that he invested in Kamado "stock".

Do the same for other unfortunate investors and dealer/distributors.

Pay Shotgun Fred at BBQ Guru the $10,000+ you owe him for units shipped.

Pay Santana what you owe him for containers of charcoal shipped but not paid for.

Refund / Replace (at your cost) moldy or crumbling charcoal.

Stop taking credit for ideas that are not your own, including the origin of the word "kamado".

Answer your phone.

Return your emails.

Stop deleting service requests from your forum, but instead fulfill them.

If you actually went about your business in this manner, servicing your customers and paying your debts, you would flourish.

Food for thought.

This has been a public service announcement.

The undeleted truth: www.kamadofraudforum.org

Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 10:30 am    

Wow

That was both shocking and amusing. So bold!

Perhaps, though, we could return our focus back to REPORTING problems instead of CREATING them?

I do enjoy the trolls' handiwork, but I think there is a point where people will stop taking you seriously and write you off as simply deranged.

I find this message to be walking that line, no matter how true it may be.

Wink
Porkchop

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 10:53 am    

i dont take issue with the message at all. but, i sure dont assume the right to speak for anyone save myself.

barring the most recent hoohah, i hadn't posted over there until i saw their "new improved firebox". since my initial issues were over my firebox giving up the ghost, i just HAD to say something.

personally, i don't know the motives of the person posting this most recent offering. as i said, i don't disagree with what's being said. and, people like those mentioned in the post, in my mind, would certainly have all the reason in the world to post as often as they'd like, considering how terribly they'd been wronged.

folks have their own reasons for posting what they do when they do. i am not personally concerned with any "message at large", or the best means by which to "collectively" convey it as legitimate. i post here, not because i "belong to a group", but because the general format and drift of this particular forum follows along with my interests and concerns on the matter.

and, while i'll agree with the admin, posting items like the above without any immediate provocation can seem to drift into the arena of "bearbaiting", i won't try to abridge someone's right to say what's on their mind for the sake of preserving a collective "credibility". it can't be assumed that whoever posted it is even a contributor to this forum.

it might even be a customer of RJ's that has felt the need to keep silent, but can bear it no longer and must speak. i wouldn't want to reward that first step with a reprimand.

better to say, the statement is an individuals contribution, and that the forum here, its administrators, or members, bear no responsibility at large for statements made, except those made by them personally.

please dont take what i'm saying as confrontational; it isn't intended as such. just wanting to put in my lousy 2 cents. which is, after all, what a REAL forum is about! thanks for the opportunity to do so without being scrubbed!
tkline01

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 11:01 am    

Kamado has gone crazy!!! I created a new ID trying to contact the person that bought my K7 and they deleted my post and suspended my ID. WTF!!

I wasn't bashing the Kamado folks!! Just trying to get a hold of someone.

What assholes!!!
Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 11:17 am    

That's not all...

For a few hours your post was place in a subfolder that said "Assholes". Then it was deleted.

Nice.

Shocked
fishtail-99

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 12:03 pm    

Well, there are folks who believe this forum is run by Komodo Kamado. Even though that's a crock, it is still a perception by some folks. So, they are out there saying Komodo Kamado is engaging in terrorism on Kamado. I don't think anyone wants to hurt Komodo Kamado, so everyone should consider how their speech is going to be perceived and what effect it will have.
foxhound

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 1:10 pm    

tkline01 wrote:
Kamado has gone crazy!!! I created a new ID trying to contact the person that bought my K7 and they deleted my post and suspended my ID. WTF!!

I wasn't bashing the Kamado folks!! Just trying to get a hold of someone.

What assholes!!!

I saw the post and concur it was a short succinct request for the buyer to contact you.....There were two responses...1) was a joke asking if you wanted it back and 2) a question about the relevance of a folder.

They are paranoid....Like you would do anything to screw up that sale!
CrookedRichard

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 1:42 pm    

Re: Wow

Admin wrote:
Perhaps, though, we could return our focus back to REPORTING problems instead of CREATING them?

The original post IS reporting the problems.

Dickie J's unethical, immoral, unprofessional habit of lying, lying, and damn lying while taking vendors, customers, and investors monies is EXACTLY what the issue is and always has been for me.

I, for one, applaud the poster. Flush that bastard RJ out of the darkness and into the light.
foxhound

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 3:31 pm    

I found the post to be bold and truthful and yes it addresses the same old issues that NEVER get resolved, but in fact REPEAT themselves.

But perhaps we misinterpret Admins' use of the word CREATING. I actually believe the Johnsons (all of them) create their own problems by not resolving them. However, if I understand Admin, he/she is suggesting focusing on the really current problems.....which continue to be deleted and ignored posts for customer service, and the most recent revelation about the tamarind lump being mislabelled for weight and the rip-off to the buyers who pay a fee expecting a minimum weight and who may aslo be getting ripped off on the shipping weights. Double over-charge if you will....That is a criminal offense. Those who have been ripped -off need to be reporting these offenses to the proper authorities and let the legal system resolve those.. It would be just if the one thing that finally gets RJ is selling/shipping underweight klump that he claims is not done for profit! Very Happy
Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 4:32 pm    

Hear hear!

Very Happy
foxhound

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 6:08 am    

Santana... What are the weight and weight labeling requirements for shipments to the US? In the US weight is important because they factor in that the contents may settle during shipping (i.e cereals, potato chips, and other dry contents).
Santana

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 9:47 am    

sam wrote:
Santana... What are the weight and weight labeling requirements for shipments to the US? In the US weight is important because they factor in that the contents may settle during shipping (i.e cereals, potato chips, and other dry contents).

If you have a 6-8% moisture of the briquettes, you will be safe.

Weighting is very important since this will be a serious problem anywhere. That's why we must control the moisture very well.

We can't make it exact 16.5lbs since the weight of this kind of goods depends on the moisture as well.

Best regards
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Kamado Grief in General All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: