Kamado Fraud Forum    
Kamado Fraud Forum    

Exciting!

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Kamado Grief in General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Schadenfreude

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 2:56 am    

Exciting!

Quote:
This is an update to our September Newsletter where we mentioned that you might want to revisit our Dealer/Distributor opportunity. Over the years and responses to this Newsletter, many Kamado owners have expressed an interest in creating a small or "start up" business around our Kamado products without a substantial investment and without being able to devote full time. Reviewing or past history and our own experience there is an answer as to how and that is by starting off..Exhibiting in a big Home and Garden Show in your area.. A small 10' x 10' booth in a three day Home Show where 1000's of visitors will see in person a Kamado, "The Best Barbeque Grill in the World" and the 1000's will learn why from a knowledgeable Kamado owner. These three days will be all that it takes to recoup your investment, make a reasonable profit, meet nice home owners, make retail/dealer contacts and learn of the opportunities that flow from just one well attended Home and Garden Show.

Exhibiting a #5, #7 and #9 are, in of themselves "show stoppers", but the key to success is a knowledgeable demonstrator (NOT a hard core salesperson) who can explain the unique functions of cooking in a ceramic Kamado. Very few show attendees will have ever heard of a Kamado and fewer yet know anything about how a Kamado works. However, everyone eats, is interested good food and we know the Kamado cooks the best, looks the best and is the best

If you are a Kamado owner, we would be happy to share our experiences in doing Home & Garden Shows and whether this opportunity might fit within your financial and personal goals. Just request our rather extensive FAQ from sales @ kamado . com <mailto> or leave a message at our busy telephone (877) 257 2671.
fishtail-99

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 3:13 am    

He is getting desperate. He realizes that his online opportunities are drying up because of the efforts of the individuals in this forum. He can't fool people who are online and can search on Kamado and find what a crook he is. Ah, but the innocent lambs at home shows? Getting endorsements from the poor slobs who haven't seen the light about RJ? Seeing beautiful cookers BEFORE the tiles fall off? BEFORE the body cracks? BEFORE the top gets rusted into the closed position? They are doomed. And when RJ doesn't deliver the cooker for 9 months, the poor innocent investor who is wasting his time at home shows will get hit will the legal action and the chargeback. Somehow RJ will manage to get the "investor" to shoulder all the risk and take all the blame. This is probably more despicable than what RJ was accomplishing on his own.
somebodyelse

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 3:35 am    

Exclamation
The Spanker

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 6:16 am    

Enlightenment

thatsjustwrong wrote:

Realization you've been had...........................PRICELESS!!!!!!!!

Ahhh, Gwasshoppa... When you can snatch the fallen tile from my hand, it is time for you to leave.
foxhound

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 7:21 am    

Sort of a pyramid scam concept. Sort of like Amway with a bigger investment and a bigger downside. The token product in this case, may never arrive, or be of poor quality.

It seems Richard spends much of his R&D time 'designing' new scams. It seems he is always either re-locating or trying to lure investors into his business, or figuring out more ways to con his customers. This new dealer scheme offers so many advantages to RJ, but as pointed out, places the unsuspecting dealers on the battle front to take all of the abuse from all of the angry customers, and to be liable for the product issues.

He has transitioned to a business without a known physical address, and is attempting to expand it through dealers who sell from temporary sites.

I believe his demented business plans are getting more sophisticated. Perhaps this is a basic plan followed by a few of the vendors that focus on Home Show Business, not that they are all crooks, as I think there are many legitimate businesses that expand through this format. But what a 'model' for a guy whose intentions aren't so pure.
kkeller

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 4:02 pm    

For anybody wanting to do a show, I'm available as a Kamadette! Rolling Eyes
SoCalBoy

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 4:53 pm    

Wow!!!!

This guy is unbelievable; I was looking for a ceramic cooker a couple of years ago and found Kamado in my search. What I found was a lot of unanswered questions about service and it was drones like Syzygies and Alan that finally lead me to buy a different cooker.

Never answered questions, jokes about mold on lump …. What a great place.

Their forum is the best advertisement as to not to buy their POS.

~SoCalBoy
foxhound

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 5:21 pm    

Its been a long time since I saw Syzigies (sp?) even post. It seems even the most diehard customers are abandoning that forum and who could blame them.

The forum has become a liability for RJ and family so they have had to re-direct marketing to an unsuspecting home show consumer. They can hook the sale before anyone gets to experience the reknown customer service, or hear about it on their forum. Collect a deposit and bingo...license to play on other peoples' money. I wonder if they even tell the customers about their forum.
CrookedRichard

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 6:41 pm    

sam wrote:
Its been a long time since I saw Syzigies (sp?) even post. It seems even the most diehard customers are abandoning that forum and who could blame them.

He probably ran out of obnoxious stories to tell. What a farking blowhard....
foxhound

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 7:05 am    

CrookedRichard wrote:
sam wrote:

He probably ran out of obnoxious stories to tell. What a farking blowhard....

Yes....agreed.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Kamado Grief in General All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: