Kamado Fraud Forum    
Kamado Fraud Forum    

Missing the repairs support group

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Kamado Grief in General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
foxhound

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 7:14 am    

Missing the repairs support group

Johnnyboy makes great covers, gives excellent service, and there is no need to do post purchase repairs to his covers. But his comment speaks volumes about the kamado forum, the need to share repair tips, and the decline of participants.

Quote:
No Complaints from me!!!! I'm just enjoying life as it comes!!!

Johnnyboy
Post Number: 450
Posted on Wednesday, October 03, 2007 - 6:09 am:

---------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------
I'm thinking we need a section to post kooking videos; similar to what we do for recipes. Except I'd include a standard format for recipe information, and point comments to another area. Comments are good, but that's one thing I've always wished could be improved on was a standard format.

I use a 4" binder at home for my K recipes; it's packed! For some recipes I've printed threads 10+ pages long, just to have all the key variables.

I agree handler, the old timers are gone. Not even help to fix my K; we used to help each other all the time, exchanging repair ideas, pictures, etc.. Some of our discussions on adhesives, cutting, welding, etc. got pretty in depth, I enjoyed it; but I guess that's all considered taboo now and gone by the wayside.

(Message edited by johnnyboy on October 03, 2007)
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Kamado Grief in General All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: