Kamado Fraud Forum    
Kamado Fraud Forum    

Another one gets a little angry

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Customer Service Nightmares
View previous topic :: View next topic  
foxhound

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 3:09 pm    

Another one gets a little angry

Quote:

Bobh
Post Number: 316
Posted on Sunday, October 07, 2007 - 3:51 pm:

---------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------
Alan, knowing fully well the danger of having my response removed, I still say this. If Kamado sells it, there ought to be someone to take the money. I have a gas burner that I ordered with my K7 and would not want to be without it. Suggestions like yous are a good thing, but they plain and simple do not address the problem, and the only thing that will, is for the Johnsons to do a better job of taking care of the retail end of their business. Having said that please let me know if I am barred from the forum.
Nemesis

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 6:54 pm    

What a difference 2 days makes...

Quote:

Bobh
Post Number: 317
Posted on Tuesday, October 09, 2007 - 4:38 pm:

---------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------
I have been thinking of buying a Pin Cushion Rib Rack for about a month now, and I have now bitten the button. What does this have to do with experience? well with all the posts on the forum about inability to contact home base, I thought I might post an opposite experience. Yesterday (10/Cool I emailed sales that I was ready to order and asked the price including shipping. Richelle emailed me right back with the price (the wrong price but a price) Today I emailed again to verify the price, and asked that I be contacted by phone. lo and behold Laura called me with the right price and I gave her the credit card number. I now have a pin cushion rib rack in the works. I don't know how I got so lucky as to get right through, but since I did, I am now a future RR owner. I will report back after my first RR cook.

Not quite the same tune, is it? Bob should know by now, that forking over the credit card is just the beginning. The real challenge is in getting product in hand!
curly

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 6:41 am    

Well, Alanz scolded him....and the koolaide is still in his system...so he needed to make amends.

If he really did get them in one call, and an actual phone call...then he better head to the lottery ticket line...cause it is truely his lucky day.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Customer Service Nightmares All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: