Kamado Fraud Forum    
Kamado Fraud Forum    

Why dont they share the secret??

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Kamado Grief in General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nemesis

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 3:19 pm    

Why dont they share the secret??

Here is funny thread. A guy stumbles across the Guru discussion from a while back, and decides he likes what he sees. Then he mentions that there is a price break, and gets excited.

Whats funny is that the other posters on the thread know that there is no longer a discount arrangement made, and they likely know why as well.

Quote:

Surfside
Associate Member
Post Number: 14
Posted on Sunday, October 14, 2007 - 8:07 am:

---------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------
I found this great looking post:

http://www.kamado.com/discus/messages/4/13764.html

I did some research on the Guru web page and I'm thinking I want a Guru to help run this cooker, and the 5% discount sure sounds great. It isn't listed on the accessories page, so do you just specify it when you order? What's the price?

Thanks,
Bill Norton (Surfside)

Rickh
Post Number: 180
Posted on Tuesday, October 16, 2007 - 2:50 pm:

---------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------
Others will have to chime in on the pricing arrangement, etc., but it's a good product that allows you some peace of mind on the longer cooks, particularly when you have to stray from home. There is a certain satisfaction, however, in dialing in the temp manually, and obtaining that skill brings its own rewards.

Rodan
Post Number: 529
Posted on Tuesday, October 16, 2007 - 5:17 pm:

I have the E Temp Pitminder and it works just fine for my needs. I don't know what the business or pricing arrangements are thru Kamado. I think it's money well spent though (that is if you value sleep).

Surfside
Associate Member
Post Number: 16
Posted on Tuesday, October 16, 2007 - 6:00 pm:

Thanks guys. Admin or Richard? Any word on what the arrangements are for getting the 5% discount?

Thanks,
Bill Norton (Surfside)

Janzy
Post Number: 2
Posted on Tuesday, October 16, 2007 - 7:23 pm:

I don't think there are any arrangements anymore.

Surfside
Associate Member
Post Number: 18
Posted on Tuesday, October 16, 2007 - 7:38 pm:

I wonder why? What a great sounding tool and a discount to boot! Maybe Richard should call up The BBQ Guru company and see about making new arrangements. I did a search and found something called a Stoker. Maybe Richard would work something out with them too. But that Guru looks really great to me and it would be great to package it with the new cooker.

Thanks,
Bill Norton (Surfside)

Apparently, nobody has the spine to enlighten Surfside that RJ screwed over Shotgun Fred, just as he has screwed over everyone else who crosses his path. They all just keep singing their happy somg, and hope the question goes away.

They are all just as guilty as RJ at this point.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Kamado Grief in General All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: