Kamado Fraud Forum    
Kamado Fraud Forum    

THANK YOU SOOOOOOO MUCH - SAVED ANOTHER POTENTIAL VICTIM
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Kamado Grief in General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
The Spanker

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 7:01 pm    

sam wrote:
Spanker....check your private message

Tag.
You're it.
(check your messages, Sam).
Nemesis

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 9:45 pm    

The Spanker wrote:

I don't think there's any doubt Kamado OC is a victim. The poor SOB never dreamed he would have to compete with factory direct sales of charcoal and cookers from the manufacturer.

He is absolutely a victim. He is sitting on a pile of crappy old Kamados. He has tried to sell them at a $400 discount by posting on the K forum.

RJ views Kamado OCs sales as direct competition, so he immediately deletes the posts from the K forum.
fishtail-99

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 4:29 am    

You know, you have to feel a little sorry for OC, and you'd almost like to help him sell those cookers and help him get a little of his money back, but then again you don't want to inflict a POS-K on anyone. Maybe he can sell them at a home show. I know the competition must be fierce, LMAO, but I hope OC doesn't have to suffer too much.
Porkchop

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 9:01 am    

y'know, its like a snowball rolling downhill. eventually, there's an avalanche. glad our "snowball" picked you up on the way down the hill, dexter. you definitely dodged a bullet!
dexter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 5:05 pm    

Ok guys here's my e-mail string. Take it for what it is, I could have been another victim but I found your site and I THANK YOU AGAIN ! I did call the dealer he mentioned and tried to warn him, did not actually speak with Andy but did leave a voice mail and sent a e-mail to his buisness with a link to this site. I hope he reads up on RJ before sending him to much cash.

Dexter

---------------------------------------------------------------------- ---------------
Quote:

Wednesday, November 07, 2007 2:18 PM
To: richardj@kamado.com

Subject: Still looking for Kamado dealers ?

My father who my siblings and I bought one of your BBQ's for a few years ago, he loves that thing like grand child, had mentioned you were looking for dealers or
distributors for you products. I am very interested if you have a need for a dealer here in Denver Colorado, can I get some info on what it takes to become a dealer ? You might recognize me from a few e-mails sent about your freestanding Meridian wood stove, really want to buy one but have a few more questions. Can we set up a time to talk ? I work from 6am to 3pm M-F MST, I could arrange to set some time a side during work hours to speak with you if needed but would rather speak with you from my home phone.

Quote:

Sent: Wednesday, November 07, 2007 4:18 PM
Cc: sales@kamado.com
Subject: RE: Still looking for Kamado dealers ?

That's great about your father, please give him my "Kamado" best.

The most important qualification to becoming a dealer is that they have knowledge of the product. I guess, in your case, your father's enthusiasm rubbed off.

We have not used dealers in the past because of the low or no margin of profit for the dealer. These things cost a lot to make, but we have a more realistic retail price now that makes a reasonable margin of profit for the dealer. Couldn't pick a better location than Denver, so I would be happy to see if we can work out something. There are a couple of things that make Denver viable.

1. We are doing all manufacturing in Indonesia (I think this is where we made your Dad's) as well as our new charcoal facility. This increases our production capacity (labor wise) and cost of manufacturing.

2. We can ship LCL (less than container load) directly from our Indonesian factory to a CFS (Container Freight Station) IN DENVER.

As you know, trucking expense is a BIG expense, but the shipping by boat/rail works. Especially, since we can consolidate charcoal and Kamados in the same
container. The Extruded Coconut (records show your dad got some) is a perfect combination with the Kamados. Like everything in shipping the more you ship the less it costs and the volume of charcoal sales helps a great deal. More on this if we get something going.

Give me an idea how you might market the products. Nothing specific, just some thoughts.

Regards,

Richard
richardj@kamado.com

Quote:

Sent: Thursday, November 08, 2007 5:51 PM

Thanks for the information and appropriate questions and I will try to give some brief answers below.
How about a little personal information about yourself? This is NOT a test!!! How much free time? Pick Up? Small warehouse or garage?
Would you be by yourself or others involved?

Please see below.

Thursday, November 08, 2007 12:28 PM
To: Richard Johnson

Well given that I don't have a huge budget to start with I was thinking of starting with some local advertising in various magazines and area specific advertisers and maybe mailers, can't ignore the internet either so a site would be in order. I am a BBQ enthusiast and have many friends that share my passion for the grill / smoker, so I would
definitely be working the word of mouth method as well. It would be my dream to open a store or stores and say good bye to telecom, it's way to stressful.

I understand about stressful....we usually deal with nice people with a good products, but I guess any business is to some degree stressful, but maybe here in a good way.

Of course I have lots of questions and concerns. I am curious as to what the margin of profit is on your products ?

CLOSE TO 40% OFF RETAIL ON KAMADOS, LESS ON STAINLESS CUZ IT'S SO EXPENSIVE AND LESS ON CHARCOAL BECAUSE OF THE LOW MARGINE CUZ OF TRANSPORTATION (HOWEVER CHARCOAL IS AN EXPENDABLE AND GREAT POTENTIAL VOLUME).

How much should I expect to spend on a start up order and do you have recommendations on what products a start up order should contain at a minimum ?

I HAVE A LITTLE INFORMATION ON THIS IN THE ATTACHED PDF "HOME SHOWS". CERTAINLY A DISPLAY OF #3, #5, #7 AND #9 AND CHARCOAL. MAYBE 2
#7 INSTEAD OF A #9 IF NOT DISPLAYING IN A HOME SHOW. LAURA AND RICHELLE ARE GREAT IN GIVING YOU THE MOST POPULAR TILE COLORS AND ACCESSORIES.

Is less than container load a specific quantity or just what ever I want to order.

LCL IS JUST LESS THAN A CONTAINER (FCL) USE TO BE ONLY FCL BUT SINCE WE SHIP FROM A HUGE PORT IN INDONESIA WE ARE ABLE TO CONSOLIDATE SHIPMENTS. ESPECIALLY CHARCOAL WHICH WE WERE NEVER ABLE TO DO.

Obviously I don't want to get stuck with products that don't move so quickly and you have so many different accessories and gadgets.

THAT'S FOR SURE!

Who pays shipping on orders and as well what kind of luck have you had with products damaged during shipping, do you normally insure a shipment or is that just part of the shipping cost in general ?

THE PRICE WOULD INCLUDE SHIPPING BECAUSE HAVE THE EXCELLENT CONTRACT RATES. THERE IS A REASONABLE INSURANCE INCLUDED.

Would I have exclusive dealer rights for Colorado or a region ?

DEPENDING ON THE SALES/MARKETING EFFORT, WE WOULD BOTH WANT TO HAVE YOU PROTECTED IN THE AREA, I GUESS DENVER OR THE AREA YOU WOULD REASONABLY BE ABLE TO SERVE.

What kind of support do you offer your dealers, like materials to print for advertising leaflets,

REALLY NOT MUCH OTHER THAN INFORMATION ON OUR WEBSITE AND PICTURES, MAYBE SOME DAY SOON.

if you get a order from a buyer in a dealer area are they sent to the local dealer ?

YES.

I'm a little confused about the mention of Indonesia, according to your website it looked like your whole operation was in Ensenada Mexico ?

I STARTED THE NEW KAMADO IN SACRAMENTO, AND DURING THIS TIME STARTED A FACTORY IN INDONESIA AND THE CONSOLIDATED INDONESIA AND SACRAMENTO TO MEXICO FOR 3 YEARS. MEXICO BECAME RED TAPE MEXICO AND MEXICAN WORK ETHICS SO IN THE LAST YEAR (ALMOST) WE ARE BACK MANUFACTURING IN THE SAME PLACE WITH THE SAME KEY PEOPLE IN INDONESIA (WHERE I SHOULD NOT HAVE LEFT). HOWEVER, I HAD ALL THE MACHINERY, MOLDS AND COMPANY (C.V. KAMADO) IN PLACE.

That pallet of charcoal my dad and I ordered was good stuff and is very efficient as well, we have about gone thru that pallet, as regular as my dad and I both BBQ I did not
think it would last as long as it has. My dad's BBQ with the lump saver is extremely efficient.

THERE IS A HUGE MARKET FOR OUR EXTRUDED COCONUT CHARCOAL BUT HAVE HAD A VERY LIMITED SUPPLY ..... UNTIL NOW, SINCE WE ARE NOW
INVOLVED IN THE MANUFACTURE AND HAVE CONTROL OF PRODUCTION. CHARCOAL COMPLEMENTS THE KAMADO SINCE THEY ARE BOTH THE BEST. HOPE THIS INFORMATION HELPS AND LOOK FORWARD TO BEING MORE SPECIFIC.

Quote:

Sent: Friday, November 09, 2007 2:02 PM
To: Richard Johnson

I'm not sure where to start but here it goes...... I was born and raised in Glendora California, growing up my dad used to smoke in a hickory barrel which I do not recommend, nearly set the big back yard tree on fire one time when it got way to hot and went up in flames.

At the age of 22 I moved to Colorado because California was going thru a depression and I had lost my job with Case Power, ended up transferring to a Case store in Denver. I worked on
heavy equipment as a field service mechanic for two different companies for about 6 years
eventually moving into the office as a shop manager. My wife had been working in telecom for 4
years or so at the time and I ended up making the jump to telecom which I do not regret at all, beats turning wrenches

any day of the week. For the past few years my wife and I have been trying to come up with a good Idea to start a business with and maybe eventually get us both out of telecom. I have lived in the Denver area
now for 15 years and still love it here. In our free time we enjoy snowboarding, trail riding on the dirt
bikes, camping and of course I love to work the grill. However, I am willing to make some sacrifices to
get a business off the ground. As far as free time goes I am a full time employee and work 8 hours a day M - F. I would like to get some others involved with the business effort, but from the start it will be my wife and I. I have a large garage that is 28 X 40 with some storage room and a mostly empty unfinished basement with walk out access, I also have a Ford F250 diesel for hauling what ever one wants, as well I have a 6 X 12 utility trailer with a ramp gate. I probably should not continue to trade e-mails from my work address for obvious reasons, so here's my home e-mail.

Quote:

Sent: Tuesday, November 13, 2007 2:25 PM
Cc: 'Kamado - Richard'
Subject: FW: Still looking for Kamado dealers ?

Here is a copy of the last email Dad has sent you.

Regards,
Richelle

Sent: Sunday, November 11, 2007 1:07 PM
Cc: sales@kamado.com

Thanks for the information and I am impressed with the opportunity. As you might know, we are a family business with my wife (Deborah), and two daughters (Laura and Richelle) with one more daughter in her 4th year at UC at Chico.

I like the 250 diesel and had one myself (wish I still had it). Also, the trailer with a ramp makes deliveries an easy with a pallet jack. To start with, you certainly don't need more facilities than you have. I don't
know what part of Denver you are located, but really doesn't matter. There are only 4 bolts on the Kamados so you are safe here, however, you can't believe how many customers have no idea about anything mechanical (if you call this mechanical).

I don't know if you have had time to read my information on "Home Shows" or if you liked the idea. It is certainly not the only way to get started, but it is one way and a good way to get known. These shows
generally start in January and we can check if you like. There should be time.

You might give me an idea of a budget to see if the financial part would work. We would want to ship directly from our factory in Indonesia to APL's container freight station in Denver which is located at:

Denver Air Cartage
6331 Beach St.
Denver, CO 80221

I trust this email to your home works as I understand the obvious work email.

Regards,

Richard

Quote:

Sent: Tuesday, November 13, 2007 5:51 PM
To: 'Richard Johnson'

I'm sorry, but for some reason I did not get your last e-mail.
However I did receive a return e-mail from your sales department about the news letter. I will have to look into this issue if it continues.

I checked the address of the container freight station and it's exactly where I thought it would be, that will not be a problem. I got ahead of you a bit and had sent another email after this last one you
had responded to, just wondering if you had a chance to read it. Since we have last traded e-mails I have got a business partner who is very interested in investing and doing something different. He is one of my
best friends and it so happens he works with me at Time Warner Telecom as well. We have discussed what it may take money wise to get started, we were hoping that $ 10 - 15,000 would get us off to a good start. We also realize that having a decent inventory could be to our benefit considering that it will probably take a month or more to order and get more inventory. Do you know exactly how long it would take to get a container shipment to Denver ? I'm assuming it will get to the US by ship and then hit the rail to Denver but I also know rail is not exactly the fastest way .

I did read your home show file and believe it is a great Idea. My wife looked into the Denver home and garden show, it sells out to vendors 9 months in advance, so we have missed the opportunity to be at
the 2008 show in February. There are other shows like the sportsman's show in April or March, don't know if we can get into that one or not yet, but there are at least 3 or 4 other smaller home shows in Denver and other smaller cities that we could hopefully get into next year. I also have a friend in Durango that builds very expensive custom house's and participates in their parade of homes each year, looking to display at that event and hopefully get some custom built orders. How long does it take to turn around a custom built unit anyway ? I was also hoping that you could provide a recommendation as to what a decent start up order would contain, meaning we get items that are your more popular sellers. Do you think it is necessary to get set up to take credit card purchases right away ? I hope this helps your perspective on what we plan to do.

Quote:

Sent: Wednesday, November 14, 2007 6:37 PM
To:
Cc: 'Kamado Sales'
Subject: Kamado Plan A

Looks like you are in a great position to make a huge success out of this opportunity. I guess it is like many things.....it takes money, work and dedication and you can make a success out of many ideas, but is sure helps to have a unique and exceptional product(s).

As you mentioned, there are other good shows, but I would still try to get into this Home Show. Often there last minute cancellations and by getting on the reserve list I believe you would be able to get a 10 x 10 ft. The show promoters REALLY want this type of new product. There are so many of the same old things being exhibited and since these are "shows", they need something new and "functional yard art" would certainly be one new product.

Your investment of $10,000 to $15,000 would work since most of the funds would be earmarked for INVENTORY, that is, you are not paying for a distributorship/franchise or the like (i.e. non tangible asset).
Keeping in mind you already have the key components......LOW OVERHEAD, EXCELLENT LOCATION,
enthusiasm, knowledge, personnel (you and your wife and possible your friend), initial location (your home), equipment (pickup, trailer), enough time from you job(s) to build the business.

I would concentrate on the Kamados, accessories and charcoal. I have attached a wholesale price list. These prices are fob factory or our warehouse in San Diego. It represents 40% off suggested retail for the
Kamados, 30% off on Accessories and 40% off on the charcoal fob our factory in Indonesia. Kamado Extruded Coconut (KEC) has a great potential as it is the "best" and it is a "consumable". You won't
believe how much customers use over and over again. At a Home Show, you will never have enough.

The girls will help with the suggested initial order, including tile colors, within the $10,000 to $15,000 budget including shipping. We charge 50% at the time of the order and the balance at the time of shipping. It will take us about 30 days from the time of the order and 31 days transit time from our factory to Denver. Too bad, but we will not make it for Christmas sales (which are great Xmas items). Needless
to say, your having inventory will be a great selling tool as all of us HATE buying something and not taking
it home NOW. You will sell your inventory quickly, but if you reorder you might be able to keep some inventory on hand.

I would suggest getting a credit card Merchant Account very soon as it does help sales and provides the customer with the security of knowing they can cancel, especially in our case when 90% of our customers never seen the product or having done business with us. We do not like CC sales because of the 3 to 4% they charge.

If you decide to take a partner, I would suggest that you incorporate where each would become a shareholder with limited liability rather than being liable for your partner's actions. I can help with this if you
wish. It is not expensive and has many benefits, I am sure you are familiar with, in addition to limited liability.

Looking forward to your getting started and let me help with your questions or suggestions.

Sincerely,
Richard

Quote:

Sent: Wednesday, November 14, 2007 7:22 PM
To: 'Richard Johnson'
Subject: RE: Kamado Plan A

I will be meeting with all involved parties this weekend to discuss many things. We will work on getting into the upcoming Denver home show in February via stand by, but do you think we could have our order by then if submitted soon, that is a major factor.

Moving these monsters, what do you find to be the best way ?

Pallet jack, appliance dolly or something else ? I know a pallet jack would do the job but it would need a long ramp so it would not high center moving on or off a truck or trailer. As well, what are the common pallet sizes the BBQ's and charcoal come on ? I have access to a few trailers besides my own and just want to make sure I show up with one that we could hopefully utilize most of the space on when unloading the container. How does the container thing work anyway ? Once we are notified it is at the rail yard, what is normally the time limit we must have that emptied in ? Once we start to unload it are we responsible for its security, meaning we have our own locks for the doors if we cannot empty it in one load ?

Below is a paragraph sent in crossing e-mails, could I get some answers to some of those questions as we are very interested in the Meridian wood stoves and pricing. The wood stove market I believe has some potential her in Denver as the city sits at the edge of the rocky mountains and wood is a popular heat source in the mountain communities.

I will be in touch with you soon.

Sorry, I'm getting a little anxious. Where can I access your library of newsletters if that is possible ? Do you have a soft copy or something of your full line of products ? I'm only asking because I have read some forums that talk about products I cannot find on your website, some being 4 types of Kamado charcoal, extruded hardwood logs for your Meridian stoves etc. As well, if I were to become a distributor of your
products would it be all products ? I am very interested in your Meridian line of wood stoves. I live in the foothills at the west edge of Denver where wood stoves are heavily used and even more so with the rising cost of natural gas. Your Meridian stoves are a work of art just as the Kama do's are and in the perfect price range, it seems people do not have a hard time spending 2 - 4 k on a wood stove or insert that
sits in the middle of their house and the look sells its self, I know I wanted one after seeing a picture and reading up on it. The Meridian line would also be a help to the bottom line during the winter months.
Do the Meridian line of stoves have a EPA certification or are there plans to do so ? These days most counties require EPA certified stoves, in Colorado if you live above 7,000 ft EPA stoves are
not required so there would still be quite a market here considering people that live above 7,000 ft use wood burning stoves for backup or primary heat source more so than the city dwellers. Looking on the website I did not see a locate dealer/distributor link or tab, how many dealers do you have and
where are they located, can I talk with one of your dealers, do any of your dealers have a store front ? Do your dealers sell products other than yours or assuming there is some kind of agreement are they allowed
to do so ? I know I have way to many questions but I cannot help myself, I'm so fired up about this opportunity.

Quote:

Sent: Wednesday, November 14, 2007 9:43 PM
Subject: RE: Kamado Plan A

Here are some answers.......

We will make absolutely sure you will have your order by the February show date. You will often only be accepted at the very last date so it important that you be prepared, of course.

I like the word "monsters".....it makes me feel strong being the weakest guy I know. There are a ton of tricks and an "Escalera" that most, if not all, stove stores use. Check out www.escalera.com. We are a "dealer" so we get a 30% discount. I do not think this would be necessary at first for Kamados, however it would be a must when handling the Meridians. I would like to say one
thing about "monsters".......while it is true most stores can not handle anything that is difficult, when you know how there is a lot of longevity in the business. You know and they don't which is really an asset. For Meridian's it is not an issue as they are all heavy, but for BBQ's it certainly is......they want a Weber that weighs 40 pounds or a cheap Kamado knock off that weighs 120 and neither work right.

Your order will be in the CFS (Container Freight Station) warehouse and you will have 3 to 5 days to pick it up. There is normally no forklift charge, but sometimes there is a small charge (I will check), all the other charges will be paid. All the CFS and terminal warehouses I have ever dealt with are helpful, professional and want our busess!

I look forward to the huge subject of Meridians and the extruded fireplace hardwood logs. Meridians are a complementary product to Kamados and we will make sure you have the right of "first refusal" on the Meridians. I am spending a great deal of my time on Meridians, as this has a great future market as well as essential when oil becomes prohibitive expensive or unavailable (as when I designed the Meridian).

For now, Meridians are something to look forward to as I change the manufacturing process for hand made, one off, to production process like I have for the Kamados.

More later on you other questions.

Regards,
Richard

Quote:

Sent: Friday, November 16, 2007 10:48 AM
To: richardj@kamado.com
Subject: RE: RE: Kamado Plan A

This all sounds very good but I need some answeres to the dealer questions I asked in a previous e-mail. I would relly like to speak with a couple dealers so I can get a feel for things and make sure this is a sound investment.

From previous e-mail Looking on the website I did not see a locate dealer/distributor link or tab, how many dealers do you have and where are they located, can I talk with one of your dealers, do any of your dealers have a store front ? Do your dealers sell products other than yours or assuming there is some kind of agreement are they allowed to do so ?

Quote:

Sent: Friday, November 16, 2007 3:10 PM

Hello Garth,

Just a short note re your questions.

First, our Kamado and Meridian business has been setting factory direct from internet sales and just now are selecting special persons to be dealers. Primary reason is our production capacity and manufacturing costs. Our new Indonesian factory has given us lower cost of goods and production in which to expand. Right now we do not have plans to have a “dealer link” on our website as we are not planning on a large dealer network or restricting what a dealer sells.

You might call Andy Watson, a new “dealer” in Durango, CO. He has owned a Kamado for many years and is opening a new “design center” in Durango next month. One of our girls want to go to the opening. He picked up 4 Kamados & 40 boxes of charcoal in San Diego this month and we will get him Meridians ASAP. I spoke to Andy just now to make sure he would not object to another dealer in Denver. I was sure it would not, but wanted to make sure as his main interest is an area closer to Durango. What would be great is to work together in shipments to the CFS in Denver which decreases the freight costs the more that is shipped.

Feel free to call Andy (970) 623 2623 to meet one of the nicest persons in Colorado to get his perspective and goals.

Richard

Quote:

Due to your less than moral business dealings I recently discovered on Kamado Fraud Forum or should I say corrupt business practices, I’m choosing to pass on this opportunity. If even half of what I have read is true you should be in jail if you are not already. I find it quite appalling that you and your wife have dragged most if not all of your friends and family in on the scam, willing or not it is wrong and you need to pay the price for your dealings. If the Andy Watson info was actually true I may have helped save another person from you criminal business practices J

Garth
dexter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 5:48 pm    

More crap from RJ, I can belive he even know what the word legitimate even means

---------------------------------------------------------------------- ---------------

Quote:
Sent: Tuesday, November 20, 2007 5:59 PM

I suggest that you should be aware of all the facts before you slander and liable me or any of my family & friends. Interfering with my long time and legitimate business with Andy or anyone else could drag you in with other slanders.

In the mean time, I do wish you well in your legitimate endeavors.

Sincerely,

Richard

Quote:
I see what the issue is here. You have talked yourself into all of your lies and corruption and now you think it’s the truth. You will get your due some day, hopefully before your body has some medical failure and you don’t get to enjoy some time in jail.

Good Luck with your continued deception
fishtail-99

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 6:14 pm    

Sigh, Richard likes to bring up that old "interference" BS. Anyone who says anything bad about him or his products, even though it is the truth, is interfering with his business. He learned a legal term once, and now he uses it on everybody.
tcoliver

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 6:59 pm    

Man oh man oh man, same exact tactic and ploy he used on me. It brings back way too many BAD memories. I can't believe he thinks he can continue to use the same tactics on more people especially when this website and mine and many others stories of these scams are all over the internet. I guess he figures what does he have to loose. If I wanted to drag up bad memories I bet I could find emails that are nearly identical to yours. Once again I'm glad to see the word is getting around and at least there is a chance that people can be warned before they give that crook more money.
fishtail-99

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 7:18 pm    

Interesting that RJ doesn't really deny anything. What he doesn't say is more telling than what he does, sometimes.
tcoliver

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 7:38 pm    

Yeah and I've heard the line know the facts before you slander me a hundred times. Fact is we know the facts and the fact is your a crook.
The Spanker

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 8:10 pm    

How could he say he hasn't used dealers before? Here's a list of the six he had back in '99 or so: Dealers list

Must be tough being an old time hustler in a digital age. Good thing he's investing in some education for the lastest generation of Johnsons.
dexter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 8:29 am    

RJ apparently still thinks he is a trusworthy person.

---------------------------------------------------------------------- --------------

Quote:
Some day when you have nothing to do, how about telling me exactly what
lies, corruption, misrepresentations or untruth’s I said or wrote to you. I
made 10,000’s of Kamados, including the one to your Dad. Was there
something wrong with his product?

Again, I am sorry you feel this way as I though this would be a something
that would work nicely for you. You might not believe it, but it was the
last thing I wanted to do is deceive you or anyone else.

And good luck to you, sincerely,

Richard
dexter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 8:32 am    

Alrighty guys, I'm done posting, carry on the good work.
Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 9:25 am    

Quote:
You might not believe it, but it was the
last thing I wanted to do is deceive you or anyone else.

So when you posed as "Bob Thompson" and stole a yacht in New Zealand, you weren't trying to deceive anyone?

Heheh.

Hope you don't mind, Dex, but I reformatted your email quotes to read in order... I was getting a headache reading upside down and backward.

Wink
Knotter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 9:49 am    

Thanks for all Dexter.

Boy I wish RJ would have wrote that last quote to me? "Is there something wrong with your Dad's K?". Like RJ's going to do something if there was.

RJ asks the question like he's a good guy, concerned, willing to support. But when you do have a problem, RJ refuses to see it and in turn, turns everything around against you.

I've seen his tactics used all too often; improper break-in, improper break-in..... I doubt RJ would stand behind his guarantee if you never lit the darn thing!

One of these days someone will smarten up and answer nope, never even lit the thing. Just fell apart sitting there as yard art.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Kamado Grief in General All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: