Kamado Fraud Forum    
Kamado Fraud Forum    

Unbelieveable it goes on and on, ain!t that the truth

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Kamado Grief in General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sesquipedalian

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 6:21 pm    

Unbelieveable it goes on and on, ain!t that the truth

I see pictures of the awful build quality and parts and lack of customer service and am in total disbelief that anyone doing any research would give their money to this guy but they do. And then they tell you how it is the best cooker. Ignorance is bliss. It is there for everyone to see but the thing that is really unbelievable that nobody starts a class action suit or some of the businesses that have supplied things to him and never been paid don!t take action against him. Even though everyone knows it is going on he is allowed to get away with it. He does whatever he wants whenever he wants. There is always a reason why the victims don!t pursue this. There has got to be a way to put a stop to this guy.
fishtail-99

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 6:59 pm    

It's hard to sue him once he left the US and started hiding in Mexico and now Indonesia.
Nemesis

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 9:17 pm    

Even if you did sue him, what could you get? He was seeking volunteers to raise his stolen sailboat - that was worth serious cash, yet the fact that it has rotten into the bottom of the river bed says something about the lack of resources to salvage it.

He doesnt stock grills, probably because of the cash flow involved in the initial production. He doesnt demand quality from his suppliers, because he needs to take whatever he can get from whatever sucker doesnt expect COD payment.

At this point, with the writing all over the wall, its just tragic comedy to watch fools sending him more and more money. I will still do my part to help make sure RJ receives as few dollars as possible, but anyone who does business with him now deserves what they get.
foxhound

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 10:50 pm    

The problem is now that he is focusing on Home Show sales and getting people to deposit before they can go home and research on the computer. Not only that but he is suckering the other vendors that frequent the home show 'circuit' to double their money and order in volume. Shocked Well if you are going to rob a bank, demand more than chump change. I guess it got too easy taking advantage of one consumer at a time. Laughing
curly

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 7:24 am    

No matter what you may say about RJ and family...they are good at the flim flam game...really good Crying or Very sad
Knotter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 8:52 am    

If people doing the buying are "fools", then I agree with "watching comedy"; but I seriously doubt most are, or have any idea what they're getting themselves into.

No doubt, those of us ripped off, already feel like fools; but being called one takes it to another level. As such; I'm concerned if we start name tagging may stop folks from posting just to avoid the embarrassment.

In respect, please refrain from calling those of us ripped off, fools.

It's just recently the fraud forum shows up in the first page when "googling" Kamado.

But try searching using "Ask". Reviewed 4 pages of results not once seeing the kamadofraudforum.

Again, I don't think our presence is broad enough yet to say all buyers have been fairly warned enough about POSK, to call them a fool for buying one.

Being warned, then buying a POSK, that's a fool. Not finding the warnings, then buying a POSK, that's a problem.
Knotter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 10:06 am    

For you Techies; how get forum listed on Ask.com

Listed under FAQ's at ASK.com (This should probably be a separate post)

Question
How can I get my site listed on Ask.com?

Answer
We appreciate your interest in having your site listed on the Ask.com search engine. Unfortunately we are no longer offering a Site Submission program. However, as a result of some recent enhancements, we are indexing more Web pages than ever, and your site should appear in our Search index as a result of our ongoing "crawling" of the Web for new and updated sites and content.

You may use a sitemap as an indexing resource via the open-format Sitemaps protocol. The sitemap auto-discovery directive for a robots.txt is as follows:

SITEMAP: http://www.the-URL-of-your-sitemap-here.xml

The sitemap location should be the full sitemap URL. Alternatively, you can also submit your sitemap through the ping URL:

http://submissions.ask.com/ping?sitemap=http%3A//www.the-URL-of-your-s itemap-here.xml

Please note that sitemap submissions do not guarantee the indexing of URLs. To learn more about the protocol, please visit the Sitemaps web site at:

http://www.sitemaps.org.

If you are the owner/webmaster of a site in question, you may also want to research some online resources that:

1) Provide tips and helpful information on how to best design your Web site.
2) Set up your Web server to optimize how search engines look at Web content.
3) How they index and trigger based upon different types of search keywords.

For more information on our web crawler please see our Webmaster's FAQ by clicking here.

If you are interested in promoting your website within the Ask Sponsored Listings Network, you can find more information by clicking here.
foxhound

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 10:54 am    

I agree with knotter. Only recently have the die-hard supporters backed off attacking anyone who would complain on that site. When was the last time you even saw an inquiry for a BBQ on that forum or heard someone anxiously awaiting their shipment? Their sales focus is now the unsuspecting home show crowd that sees a pretty piece of yard art and perhaps samples food at a weekend show and impulsively writes a deposit check or gives a credit card. They probably get a story about small family business and there is probably never a mention of a website.

There has been mention of expanding international sales where consumers don't necessarily speak English; possibly focusing on distributors instead of customer direct.
Nemesis

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 2:17 pm    

Quote:
No doubt, those of us ripped off, already feel like fools; but being called one takes it to another level. As such; I'm concerned if we start name tagging may stop folks from posting just to avoid the embarrassment.

Nobody is belittling anyone here...we all made the same mistake at some point. You can find photographic evidence of my foolishness in our hall of shame section.

When I bought into the scam, there was no dissenting voice, and a wealth of fanboys to help blow smoke in the direction of a prospects rectum. I spent plenty of time lurking, and watching, and the truth was far more elusive than now. The lack of traffic, fanboys cheering, clamoring for lump, etc. is a testament to the effect of our collective efforts.
foxhound

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 4:59 pm    

nemesis wrote:
Quote:
The lack of traffic, fanboys cheering, clamoring for lump, etc. is a testament to the effect of our collective efforts.

The decline of that website is a direct result of the Kompany not taking care of their Kustomers. Their own actions and lack of actions will determine their future. They were the ones that would not answer the phone calls and emails. They were the ones that would promise customers deliveries and not fulfill their promises. They were the ones that would not acknowledge or resolve product issues. They were the ones that didn't pay their suppliers. They were the ones that started substituting to lower quality products. They were the ones that re-located from Sacramento to Indonesia to Sacramento, to Mexico and then back to Indonesia and Las Vegas claiming the whole time to be pursuing better quality while they tried to out run their creditors. Their business resume looks like an eastern European minefield, and there are plenty of victims that have suffered serious injury.

This forum and the efforts of the participants here has just made it slightly more difficult for their business practices to be perpetuated. But it is the Kompany that is having trouble out running their own bombs. Richard stealing the NamSang was one of the biggest bombs....how symbolic that he sank it where it all started.
Porkchop

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 5:36 am    

sam wrote:
The decline of that website is a direct result of the Kompany not taking care of their Kustomers. Their own actions and lack of actions will determine their future.

well said!! right on the money, sam!
foxhound

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 9:14 am    

knotter...check your private message
Sesquipedalian

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 12:28 pm    

Where I am the major tv news stations have consumer reporters that will look into consumer complaints against companies and go to the companies and confront them. I don!t know if that was or is available wherever this business was or is located but maybe that would be an option for pursuing the wrongs that have been done.

I know people that have done that and they actually go to the business. If it is available maybe they would be willing to look at all the many complaints even if they were approached by only one person and find out how and where to approach them and confront them about the complaints about the way they do business. Sometimes areas have consumer groups that put out newsletters stating which business to stay away from because of bad reputations.
Nerka

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 5:40 pm    

I would love to see the Johnsons on TV trying to answer some pointed questions.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Kamado Grief in General All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: