Kamado Fraud Forum    
Kamado Fraud Forum    

Wish I could help!!!

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Kamado Grief in General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tkline01

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 6:55 am    

Wish I could help!!!

Wish I still had access to the Kamado forum so I could send this person an e-mail and save them from making a HUGE mistake!!!

Quote:
Karikamado
Post Number: 1

Posted on Thursday, November 29, 2007 - 10:31 am:

I am new to this forum. I have emailed sales twice a couple of weeks ago to inquire about BBQ's and their availability for Christmas. My inquiries have been ignored. Is this company still in business?

Richelle_j
Post Number: 30

Posted on Thursday, November 29, 2007 - 11:12 am:

Karikamado,
I sincerely apologize you did not get a response. The email that I responded to was stuck in my draft folder. I have already sent the email and let you know what we can ship before Christmas. Once again I apologize for any inconvenience this has caused you.

Merry Christmas!
Richelle Johnson

And maybe save this guy!!!

Quote:
Bigred
Post Number: 1

While we are waiting for our new K5...

I caught my wife smelling a bottle of bbq sauce with a daydreaming look on her face. She replies she is just thinking about the Kamado.

As further proof, I went to get something out of the freezer in the basement, but had the hardest time finding it...I had to sift through all the racks of ribs she has been stockpiling.

I sure hope our K5 makes the next shipment over!
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Kamado Grief in General All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: