Kamado Fraud Forum    
Kamado Fraud Forum    

Group Orders of KEC discouraged?

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Charcoal K-tastrophy
View previous topic :: View next topic  
fishtail-99

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 4:49 am    

Group Orders of KEC discouraged?

Quote:

Ajw1976
Post Number: 66
Posted on Wednesday, January 09, 2008 - 4:25 pm:

---------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------
Is it too late... If not, I'd be in for a few boxes.

Neffie
Post Number: 105
Posted on Tuesday, February 12, 2008 - 7:55 am:

---------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------
Sorry, but I went through the fiasco of the shared pallet order last year. I learned my lesson.

Admin
Board Administrator
Post Number: 105
Posted on Tuesday, February 12, 2008 - 9:41 am:

Ajw2976, we suggest that you might want to order KEC charcoal direct rather than a shared pallet. The 12 pound USPS priority mail to your door for $14.99 or any number of 16.5 boxes to the terminal or a residental delivery. KEC is available now. Thanks.

This has just a hint, to me, of RJ basically blaming his Koal Kaptains for screwing up pallet orders and recommending that you order your KEC on your own. I guess that's really so the peasants can't rise up and storm the castle en masse?

Also, RJ is now suggesting that the $15 ripoff boxes are the way to order, and they are no longer just "Try It Yourself" sample boxes. Incredible. That makes it about $1.36 per pound for some of the worst charcoal in the universe. (That's assuming you use the actual weight and not the fantasy weight they are advertising.)
Nemesis

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 2:15 pm    

I read it a little differently...

RJ was saying "I am dirt broke, and cant find a sucker to dump my broken down cement grills on as easily as I used to. My koal has been exposed for the crap it is, and nobody wants it either. How about you buy a big pile on your own, since it may be months for the next sucker to come along."
CrookedRichard

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 10:17 pm    

Nemesis wrote:
I read it a little differently...

RJ was saying "I am dirt broke, and cant find a sucker to dump my broken down cement grills on as easily as I used to. My koal has been exposed for the crap it is, and nobody wants it either. How about you buy a big pile on your own, since it may be months for the next sucker to come along."

Or put another way - "Tricking entire groups to take my overpriced crap is too hard. I'd like to scam ya'll one at a time now."
foxhound

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 8:03 am    

I find it very interesting that with the hundreds of samples they have sent out, no one has posted how wonderful the product is. No one with substantial experience has posted anything trying to organize a purchase.
fishtail-99

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 8:45 am    

Also interesting is that they only sold about 10 boxes via eBay, and the only other place we know that they have advertised is their own forum. Yet, as you say, no testimonials. More BS is all it is.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Charcoal K-tastrophy All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: