Kamado Fraud Forum    
Kamado Fraud Forum    

The 2008 BS contest is over - no more entries accepted

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Kamado Grief in General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CrookedRichard

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 8:45 pm    

The 2008 BS contest is over - no more entries accepted

Quote:

Brianw
Post Number: 1556
Posted on Friday, February 01, 2008 - 4:41 pm:

---------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------
Bill: The record is clear that Richard takes care of "his" Kamados. It sort of exceeds the formalities of a warranty, so I wouldn't be overly concerned with whether or not the warranty is transferable. Besides, if you buy someone's existing K, any "manufacturing defects" issues are pretty well resolved. It's mostly wear-and-tear after that, which NO warranty covers - though I've seen Richard come through where he just felt it was the right thing to do.

Do what you have to do to get a K. You'll have a lot more pleasure than problems.
CrookedRichard

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 8:52 pm    

Yeah, just a little "wear-and-tear" ...

You can have this Krapado for the mere sum of $1,500 USD.

tcoliver

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 2:19 pm    

Man, I'm surprised that Brian is part of the koolaid bunch, I had a few dealings with him as he was trying to help RJ and I with a flyer and he was offering his services for free but just wanted Richard to supply the stationary, Richard actually took his ideas and said he could do it better. I thought he had really disrespected Brian but obviously they kissed and made up. I didn't think he had invested or anything. Obviously he is in deep as there is no way anyone who didn't have a vested interest would make that comment. Too bad he seemed like a nice guy from what little correspondence I had with him. Its amazing to hear of how many people Richared has duped.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Kamado Grief in General All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: