Kamado Fraud Forum    
Kamado Fraud Forum    

LATEST NEWSLETTER IS OUT!

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Kamado Grief in General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
fishtail-99

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 5:25 pm    

LATEST NEWSLETTER IS OUT!

http://www.kamado.com/Newsletter/Feb.2008%20Newsletter/Feb%202008%20Ne wsletter.pdf

As usual, it contains spelling errors, grammar errors, and of course errors of fact, LOL. Despite what they said, it contains no schedule of home shows. Oh yeah.... Remember how they extended their Christmas sale. Hmmm, it is now called their "Early Spring Sale", LMAO!
Nemesis

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 5:38 pm    

What?? Service advice from the Johnsons?!

Quote:
We have sold over 10,000 Kamados since re-introducing them in 1996 and had an extremely
low service or warranty problems, however any service problem is unacceptable.
With the 2008 model and continuing improvements we are coming much closer to meeting
this goal of very little or no service problems which in turn is one of the key reasons
we can keep our prices as low as possible. While on the subject of customer service,
some of you might have missed the interesting recent discussion on our forum about the
lack of customer service from the Guru people and to this topic I would like to comment
from our experience. It was one thing in the beginning, when we introduced our new
Kamado, we had personal contact with every customer and another thing when we had
grown to over 10,000 customers and had one size and one color to many sizes and colors,
as well as numerous accessories. I would suggest that the Guru people successful
product(s) and growth might have reduced their ability to respond as quickly as they
would like and but their desire.

I am sure the Guru folks are just thrilled to be in such fine company! Of course the whole thing starts off with a few lines of complete and utter bullshit, or we wouldn't have this forum in the first place!
gladididnt

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 6:55 pm    

Un-Friggin-Real

Just a quick chime in here--

Over 10,000 sold since 1996--doing the math thats 2.28 sold per 7 day week. How can customer service for that volume be a problem assumeing there are 3-4 people in "the office" --unless you have a totally *^#%&^ product and they don't answer the phones or e-mails?

And-behold----there is a fix if you "forgot to lube" your stainless steel vent.
What flavor lube do you want for your ribs?
Than the real kicker is the pic of the new fixit band on the kooker that has shed some tile, beautiful Fu^^i*g beautiful.
gladididint--
The Spanker

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 8:44 pm    

Re: What?? Service advice from the Johnsons?!

Nemesis wrote:
I am sure the Guru folks are just thrilled to be in such fine company!

Don't be so critical... maybe RJ is about to offer them some help with their CS.

gladididnt wrote:
Over 10,000 sold since 1996

I wouldn't put much stock in that number. He probably pulled that one out of the ol'KEC extruder. Where exactly? Go in 2 polyps. Take a left at the tequila worm. It's there behind the stock certificate.
GRB

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 5:08 pm    

Uh... let me be the math nazi...

2008-1996 is 12 years
12years x 52 weeks is 624 weeks
10,000/624weeks is 16 or so per seven day week... not 2.x

no way they have sold 16/week for 12 years.
gladididnt

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 8:58 pm    

My Bad

Ooops, your correct, my math should have been 2.28 per day, but my point is if you have an office staff of 4+ people and sell 2.28 items per day dont ya think that customer service would be as personel as staying at a 5 star hotel?
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Kamado Grief in General All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: